Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is strange being banned from the cricket and the person who cheated lots of fans is being given so much hype. In my opinion its not a good idea. :dry:

http://www.cricketcountry.com/news/s-sreesanth-likely-to-appear-in-bigg-boss-8-166314
He was already in a dance show in some channel, he was banned from cricket not from his right to earn, if he plays cricket somewhere else and earns money that is always questionable. :whistle: :whistle: the matter is still subjudice.

Exactly he has the right to earn but that's strange how can someone promote the person who played with the feeling of the fans. I am not against his being inclusion in BB but still this is questionable why he is selected despite there are lots of celebrities in India. :)
Why he was banned from cricket? For his dishonesty and immoral activities. Such a person despite his past history BB has given a chance in its realty show. I very much doubt the channel's moral standards.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.