Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like picturisation of "Jeena yaha marna yaha" of Raaj Kapoor in which he tells what he suffered in his life. :)

In general, it's a known fact that Raj kapoor has a unique way of picturising the songs..
Kyun Chalti hai pavan..from Kaho Na Pyaar hai,,is another song with wonderful picturization.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

The picturization of jaanu jaanu re kaahe khanke hai tora kangna from Insaan Jaag Utha and sung by Asha and geeta Dutt is simply superb.
Some songs of DDLJ had nice picturisations. :S :S

http://mohanmekap.com/

Please be specific Mohan and give some details as well, the purpose of this thread is to share information ...I am not even sure what DDLJ that you mentioned is..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Please be specific Mohan and give some details as well, the purpose of this thread is to share information ...I am not even sure what DDLJ that you mentioned is..

DDLJ is Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, gennext movie that does have great song sequences but in my opinion, the scenic film locales are responsible for that!

For me personally, I like the song sequence from Navrang, Adha Hai Chandrama Raat Adhi a lot! Also, there is an old song pictured on Tanuja, I don't remember the movie nor the song, but it was from black and white era and it was mainly a close up of her face, will post it once I recall!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

DDLJ is Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, gennext movie that does have great song sequences but in my opinion, the scenic film locales are responsible for that!

For me personally, I like the song sequence from Navrang, Adha Hai Chandrama Raat Adhi a lot! Also, there is an old song pictured on Tanuja, I don't remember the movie nor the song, but it was from black and white era and it was mainly a close up of her face, will post it once I recall!

Ok, thanks Kalyani :) ...
I too like both Tanuja and Nutan...the song you are talking about - Is it Kabhi tanhayiyon mein yun...from the film Hamari yaad aayegi or Bagh mein kali khili ...Both lovely songs and Tanuja looks beautiful in all those black and white pictures of hers !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I too like both Tanuja and Nutan...the song you are talking about - Is it Kabhi tanhayiyon mein yun...from the film Hamari yaad aayegi or Bagh mein kali khili ...Both lovely songs and Tanuja looks beautiful in all those black and white pictures of hers !

Yes, Bingo! Usha that is the one I was talking about but somehow could not recall it ! She looks so beautiful in that song, it is simply the expressions in her eyes that has carried the entire song, the song also is too beautiful!

There is also another song I like for the way it has been picturised, it is the Sainya jhoothon ka bada sartaaz nikla from movie Do Aankhen Baarah Haath, pictured on Sandhya! Her rhythmic walk while balancing the basket of toys on her head, a small wooden toy that is tied to her odhni, which she drags behind her while walking, and her expressions are simply great. It is a lovely song by Lata Mangeshkar, music by Vasant Desai is just magical!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes, Bingo! Usha that is the one I was talking about but somehow could not recall it ! She looks so beautiful in that song, it is simply the expressions in her eyes that has carried the entire song, the song also is too beautiful!

There is also another song I like for the way it has been picturised, it is the Sainya jhoothon ka bada sartaaz nikla from movie Do Aankhen Baarah Haath, pictured on Sandhya! Her rhythmic walk while balancing the basket of toys on her head, a small wooden toy that is tied to her odhni, which she drags behind her while walking, and her expressions are simply great. It is a lovely song by Lata Mangeshkar, music by Vasant Desai is just magical!

I agree , I too like that song and all the songs from Do ankhen baarah haath, yeh malik tere bandhe hum, O rumad gumad ke aayi re ghata and a lori Sandhya sings , which was very touching !

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It is Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, and the another great song picturisations is in film song zinadabad from Mughal e ajam pictured with vast people and it is upon dilip kumar.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.