Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thinking of picturization..another song that comes to my mind is from the movie Zindegi Na Milegi Dobara..starring Hrithik Roshan Farhan Aktar, Abhay Deol, and the lyrics was Ude assmano ke parinde...where the horses are shown running parallel with the car that the stars of this movie were driving, It was quite a nice song.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar
A well picurised sequence will haunt you. Balraj Sahani's emotions in the song "Ai Mere Pyare Watan" in Kabluwallah still linger in my mind.
Vijay Ananad was an acclaimed film maker and he took great care while picturising sings in the films he diredcted....Navketans film Jewel thief had excellent composition by S D Burman and the song Honton pe aisi baat is a treat to watch since it is amazingly choreographed with many complicated overlapping long shots ! Another eqaully beautiful and well picturised song is from Teesri Manzil - O haseena zulfowali janejahan icturised on Shammi Kapoor and Helen,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Vijay Ananad was an acclaimed film maker and he took great care while picturising sings in the films he diredcted....Navketans film Jewel thief had excellent composition by S D Burman and the song Honton pe aisi baat is a treat to watch since it is amazingly choreographed with many complicated overlapping long shots ! Another eqaully beautiful and well picturised song is from Teesri Manzil - O haseena zulfowali janejahan icturised on Shammi Kapoor and Helen,,,

Absolutely. in the song "O Haseena Zulfonwali" the intervention of Helen (Asha) with, "O Anjana Dhoondhti Hoon." wasthrilling. Yes Vijayanand has his unique way of picturing the songs.

Yeah Usha ...those songs are quite treat for the eyes. In fact I think most of all songs pictured on Shammi Kapoor are a candy for the eyes. Who can ever not get caught up in his frolicky style of dancing with his hair and head shaking crazily while his limbs move as if they are rubber and not want to dance a step or two themselves?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Raj Kapoor includes group songs, in which 3or 4 lead singers are involved. Such songs are Ramayya Vastavayya from Shri 420 and Hai Aag Humare Ssene Mein from Jis Desh mein Ganga Behti Hai have become huge hits.
Another film maker who is a geat favorite of mine is Bimal Roy who made some extremely touching, beautiful and unforgettable films like Madhumati, Sujata, Do bigha zameen, Bandini, Parakh and Devdas...I particularly like the song sKali ghata chaye mora jiya tarsaye and Jhalthe hai jiske liye from Sujata. Nutan was one of the finest actresses ever and her role as Sujata was tailor made for her ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Another film maker who is a geat favorite of mine is Bimal Roy who made some extremely touching, beautiful and unforgettable films like Madhumati, Sujata, Do bigha zameen, Bandini, Parakh and Devdas...I particularly like the song sKali ghata chaye mora jiya tarsaye and Jhalthe hai jiske liye from Sujata. Nutan was one of the finest actresses ever and her role as Sujata was tailor made for her ...

Originally, Jalte Hain jiske liye was to be sung by Rafi. But due to dates clash, Bimal Roy recommended Talat. But Burman was not willing to give the song to Talat.. He was satisfied only after the song became a smashing hit.
Do you remember Nutan and Kishore duet, Yeh Ratein ye mausam nadi ka kinara?

Originally, Jalte Hain jiske liye was to be sung by Rafi. But due to dates clash, Bimal Roy recommended Talat. But Burman was not willing to give the song to Talat.. He was satisfied only after the song became a smashing hit.

Yes of course , from the film Dilli ka thug which had good songs ... The romantic duets of the fifties and the sixties were quite something else! Such beautiful lyrics, tunes and the axtresses were all naturally beautiful, so were the leading men! Truly a gilden age of music

Yes of course , from the film Dilli ka thug which had good songs ... The romantic duets of the fifties and the sixties were quite something else! Such beautiful lyrics, tunes and the axtresses were all naturally beautiful, so were the leading men! Truly a gilden age of music

Those were the days of Melody. These are the days of cacophony. It would be too greedy on our part to expect that Era.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.