Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The scenes in Haqeekat were actally war like and thus picturized well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

True. The credit goes to those realistic war scenes to the great director Vijayanand.
I liked both the songs "maahi ve" and "patakha Guddi (Ali Ali)" from the film Highway. The picturization of the songs were done beautifully and captured the scenic beauty which went along very well with the song.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I dont know about these movies. Since i mostly dont watch hindi movies. But i had watched few hindi movies. In that movies, picturisations are grand and colourful to watch.

True. The credit goes to those realistic war scenes to the great director Vijayanand.

I too ike all the songs from Haqueeqat...Zara si aahat, masti mein ched ke tarana koyi dil ka and of course Kar chale hum fida ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too ike all the songs from Haqueeqat...Zara si aahat, masti mein ched ke tarana koyi dil ka and of course Kar chale hum fida ...

Kare Chale Hum Fida made the audience cry literally.
I dont know about these movies. Since i mostly dont watch hindi movies. But i had watched few hindi movies. In that movies, picturisations are grand and colourful to watch.

Most of the Hindi movies are shot in foreign locations so they tend to look grand and good picturizations. I think even regional movies are being shot in foreign locations to make it look a delight for people to watch.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Most of the Hindi movies are shot in foreign locations so they tend to look grand and good picturizations. I think even regional movies are being shot in foreign locations to make it look a delight for people to watch.

No. If a realistic director handles the Megaphone, he will never go for foreign locales.

No. If a realistic director handles the Megaphone, he will never go for foreign locales.

Perhaps..but not sure..when some movies are shot in our country it is but limited to either Delhi or Mumbai...but the focus is never on any other city..probably such scripts and stories are not written where Indian scenic beauty is appreciated.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Perhaps..but not sure..when some movies are shot in our country it is but limited to either Delhi or Mumbai...but the focus is never on any other city..probably such scripts and stories are not written where Indian scenic beauty is appreciated.

Be assured that it's Incredible India. In my own place, there is a heavy demand for shooting many films in the famous Araku Valley all along the year. But the director should have that eye to see the beauty, which most of the directors lack.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.