Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont know about these movies. Since i mostly dont watch hindi movies. But i had watched few hindi movies. In that movies, picturisations are grand and colourful to watch.

Most of the Hindi movies are shot in foreign locations so they tend to look grand and good picturizations. I think even regional movies are being shot in foreign locations to make it look a delight for people to watch.

No. If a realistic director handles the Megaphone, he will never go for foreign locales.

Perhaps..but not sure..when some movies are shot in our country it is but limited to either Delhi or Mumbai...but the focus is never on any other city..probably such scripts and stories are not written where Indian scenic beauty is appreciated.

Be assured that it's Incredible India. In my own place, there is a heavy demand for shooting many films in the famous Araku Valley all along the year. But the director should have that eye to see the beauty, which most of the directors lack.

I see that many of the regional films are shot in and around the state and in Fact in Mangalore we have many film shootings because of the less crowded beaches and we have four of them, also the scenic beauty of the backwaters...It is only a few film makers who can afford to go abroad..
Talking about this I am reminded of a great song picturisation from the old film Jaal which had lovely music composition by S D Burman...One song in particular Yeh raat yeh Chandni phir kahan ( the duet version) was shot on the Candolim beach in Goa with Geeta Bali sitting on the rocks and the waves playing around her.It is one of the best picturisations done by Guru Dutt..In fact the entire film was shot in Goa .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I dont know about these movies. Since i mostly dont watch hindi movies. But i had watched few hindi movies. In that movies, picturisations are grand and colourful to watch.

Most of the Hindi movies are shot in foreign locations so they tend to look grand and good picturizations. I think even regional movies are being shot in foreign locations to make it look a delight for people to watch.

No. If a realistic director handles the Megaphone, he will never go for foreign locales.

Perhaps..but not sure..when some movies are shot in our country it is but limited to either Delhi or Mumbai...but the focus is never on any other city..probably such scripts and stories are not written where Indian scenic beauty is appreciated.

Be assured that it's Incredible India. In my own place, there is a heavy demand for shooting many films in the famous Araku Valley all along the year. But the director should have that eye to see the beauty, which most of the directors lack.

I see that many of the regional films are shot in and around the state and in Fact in Mangalore we have many film shootings because of the less crowded beaches and we have four of them, also the scenic beauty of the backwaters...It is only a few film makers who can afford to go abroad..
Talking about this I am reminded of a great song picturisation from the old film Jaal which had lovely music composition by S D Burman...One song in particular Yeh raat yeh Chandni phir kahan ( the duet version) was shot on the Candolim beach in Goa with Geeta Bali sitting on the rocks and the waves playing around her.It is one of the best picturisations done by Guru Dutt..In fact the entire film was shot in Goa .

Definitely. Leaving behind out own dream locales, running to Singapore is mere craziness. The legendary Art director M.R.Achrekar created the famous dream sequence in a set designed by him in RK Studios.
Gurudutt is creator par excellence. I too liked the picturization of Hemant, Lata duet, yeh raat yeh chandini.
Gulzars film Aandhi was acclaimed by all and is a landmak film lauded by critics both for its treatment and songs composed by R D Burman. All the songs are beautifully picturised and Tere bina zindgi se koyi shikwa is memorable. Both Sanjeev Kumar and Suchitra Sen have given remarkable perfpormance . It is one of my personal favorties !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11130]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
This is what happens when all the great personalities get together. gulzar, RD Burman , suchitra,Sanjeev Kumar. Can they produce anything but the BEST?
This is what happens when all the great personalities get together. gulzar, RD Burman , suchitra,Sanjeev Kumar. Can they produce anything but the BEST?

One more RD Burman song that comes to my mind is from Baharon ke Sapne which had Rajesh Khanna and Asha Parekh in the lead . The song ' Kya Janoo Sajan hothi kya ' which is a dream sequence is very melodious and beautifully picrturised by Nasir Hussain. I would also like to mention another song from the film Chunri sambhal gori, which although was a street dancing song was so well picturised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzCft70QYGU

One more RD Burman song that comes to my mind is from Baharon ke Sapne which had Rajesh Khanna and Asha Parekh in the lead . The song ' Kya Janoo Sajan hothi kya ' which is a dream sequence is very melodious and beautifully picrturised by Nasir Hussain. I would also like to mention another song from the film Chunri sambhal gori, which although was a street dancing song was so well picturised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzCft70QYGU

BR Chopra's Naya Daur has some beautifully picturized songs. Udhe jab jab zulfeiin Teri and Saath hi Heath badhana arethesongs that will remain in your heart forever.
Title song of Kaho Na Pyar Hai in is a great song picturisation. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Kyun chalti hai pawan from Kaho Na Pyaar hai is too good..and lucky ali's voice does justice to the lyrics..

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
For a song to remain evergreen, three factors are needed. Just being melodious is not enough. Music composition, befitting locales and finally the performance of the players.
Basu Chatterjis films were all lovable besides being realisytic and entertaining, I love watching his films like Rajnigandha, Choti si baat, Baton baton mein, Khatta meeta ...One of the songs from Choti si Baat - Jane man jane man tere do nayan ( Yesudas and Asha Bhosle) which begins with Dharmendra and Hema Malini and ends with Vidya Sinha and Amol Palekar is very well picturised and very catchy.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.