Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The songs in Lakshya starring Hrithik Roshoan is well-picturized and has good lyrics and music too. Agar main kahoon and the theme songs is well shot.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Basu Chatterjis films were all lovable besides being realisytic and entertaining, I love watching his films like Rajnigandha, Choti si baat, Baton baton mein, Khatta meeta ...One of the songs from Choti si Baat - Jane man jane man tere do nayan ( Yesudas and Asha Bhosle) which begins with Dharmendra and Hema Malini and ends with Vidya Sinha and Amol Palekar is very well picturised and very catchy.

Those used to be my favorite movies and the songs are all so lovely. especially from Baton Baton Mein and Rajanigandha! Palekar and Vidya Sinha had terrific chemistry in those films!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Basu Chatterjis films were all lovable besides being realisytic and entertaining, I love watching his films like Rajnigandha, Choti si baat, Baton baton mein, Khatta meeta ...One of the songs from Choti si Baat - Jane man jane man tere do nayan ( Yesudas and Asha Bhosle) which begins with Dharmendra and Hema Malini and ends with Vidya Sinha and Amol Palekar is very well picturised and very catchy.

Those used to be my favorite movies and the songs are all so lovely. especially from Baton Baton Mein and Rajanigandha! Palekar and Vidya Sinha had terrific chemistry in those films!

Same here Kalyani, I have watched Rajanigandha and Choti si baat so many times and still would rather watch them again than some obscure new film...

Bimal Roy came up with some magnificient films and song picturisations,,,Madhumati had extremely melodious songs and I feel that the folk dance picturisation of Daiyya re daiyya re chad gaye paapi bichua was superbly done !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Suhana safar with lovely ecosystem picturesque is a great song to enjoy with natural melodies.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Suhana safar with lovely ecosystem picturesque is a great song to enjoy with natural melodies.

Absolutely ! Such a lovely song and picturisation too was great ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I can still remember the song in Mere Apne, picturizd on Shatru and Vinod Khanna - Koi hota jisko ham apna keh lete yaaro.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can still remember the song in Mere Apne, picturizd on Shatru and Vinod Khanna - Koi hota jisko ham apna keh lete yaaro.

Mere apne is one of my favorite films too....All the songs were beautiful - Roz akeli aaye and haal chaal teekh taak hai.

I think rather than films there are many albums in which there are great picturisations and effects.
I think rather than films there are many albums in which there are great picturisations and effects.

Please be specific instead of generalising,..does not help the discussion .

I like the picturization of the song "zindagi kaisi hai paheli........haiye" from the film Anand which was picturized on the late Rajesh Khanna. The song was not only melodious but the picturization was also very good. I liked the way Rajesh Khanna was walking down the beach and the sun was setting down on the background. It was remarkable.

I love writing and sharing ideas

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.