Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like the picturization of the song "zindagi kaisi hai paheli........haiye" from the film Anand which was picturized on the late Rajesh Khanna. The song was not only melodious but the picturization was also very good. I liked the way Rajesh Khanna was walking down the beach and the sun was setting down on the background. It was remarkable.

Yes I too have a great admiration for this well picturized song from Anand.
I like the picturization of the song "zindagi kaisi hai paheli........haiye" from the film Anand which was picturized on the late Rajesh Khanna. The song was not only melodious but the picturization was also very good. I liked the way Rajesh Khanna was walking down the beach and the sun was setting down on the background. It was remarkable.

I agree, Ananad was a landmark film and Salil Chaudhurys music was superb. Another song composed by Salil Chaodhury that I particularly like is Aha rhimjhim ke yeh payare pyare geet liye....from the film Usne Kaha tha.. The song is picturised on Nanda and Sunil Dutt and besides being melodious has been beautifully picturised in black and white!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree, Ananad was a landmark film and Salil Chaudhurys music was superb. Another song composed by Salil Chaodhury that I particularly like is Aha rhimjhim ke yeh payare pyare geet liye....from the film Usne Kaha tha.. The song is picturised on Nanda and Sunil Dutt and besides being melodious has been beautifully picturised in black and white!

Anand, another great combination of stalwarts, Hrishikesh, Gulzar and Salil choudhury left the movie lovers with a treasure of well pictured songs. Kahin Door jab Din Dhal Jaye is my favorite song.

Yes, the lyrics and the picturization are one of my fav too.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

AAH is another movie that wellpictured songs like
" Chotise Yeh zindagani". Then it was a combination of Shanker Jaikishen Hasrat.

" Chotise Yeh zindagani". Then it was a combination of Shanker Jaikishen Hasrat.

Another song which I like a lot is the song "Ek chatur naar karke singar" from the film Padosan in which the legendary Kishore Kumar both sang and acted in the film. One of my favorite films till date.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Another song which I like a lot is the song "Ek chatur naar karke singar" from the film Padosan in which the legendary Kishore Kumar both sang and acted in the film. One of my favorite films till date.

True. In the same movie Padosan, Kishore sang another melody, "Kehna Hai.. " this was composed by RD Burman and pictured on Sunil Dutt on the screen.

True. In the same movie Padosan, Kishore sang another melody, "Kehna Hai.. " this was composed by RD Burman and pictured on Sunil Dutt on the screen.

Kehna hai is a very very nice song..while ek chatur nar..is a fun song...yes even I like this movie.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes all the songs from that film are well picturized and super melodious.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes all the songs from that film are well picturized and super melodious.

All the RK movies are flooded with well picturized songs. RK himself is a visionary of the highest order.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.