I am quite impressed with the fast paced serials of Zindagi channel..serials like Maat, and Kitne Girhain Baki Hai,,are too good. I am not sure how many view these serials but they are quite good as compared to some or almost all never ending serials that our soap queen and other Indian soap producers, directors make. I now feel how shallow we appear in terms of content and the tamasha and taam jhaam that is broadcast in Indian soaps and we bear with it. Looking forward to more such serials like the ones currently running on Zindegi channel.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I watch serials on Zindagi channel as my wife watches them. They all worth to watch they look as if we are seeing the realities in life unlike the serials which Ekta kappor makes which all are just for entertainment but no story and far away from the reality of life. Recently I like "Maat" though I don't like serials but I have never missed an episode of this serial and eagerly wait for it. :laugh:
Even I watch serials on Zindagi channel as my wife watches them. They all worth to watch they look as if we are seeing the realities in life unlike the serials which Ekta kappor makes which all are just for entertainment but no story and far away from the reality of life. Recently I like "Maat" though I don't like serials but I have never missed an episode of this serial and eagerly wait for it. :laugh:

I am bored of watching Ekta Kapoor's serials which are nothing but empty and hollow shows with no content in it. I don't know why all the stories/soaps still keep running even when what they show is no where next to reality. Lack of good stories, make these serials celebrate all the festivals to go on adding to the no.of episodes.

I am bored of watching Ekta Kapoor's serials which are nothing but empty and hollow shows with no content in it. I don't know why all the stories/soaps still keep running even when what they show is no where next to reality. Lack of good stories, make these serials celebrate all the festivals to go on adding to the no.of episodes.[/quote

Bored and vexed with Indian TV trash. Instead i prefer to watch National geographic and History channel.
My favorite channel is sony for CID serials, and sports channels and some news channels. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

National Geographic is something i watch but occasionally. I was looking forward to Yudh-starring Amitabh Bachchan..but it is so slow..i could not watch it after first two episodes. Crime Patrol and Savdhan India are worth watching and quite informative at times.

National Geographic is something i watch but occasionally. I was looking forward to Yudh-starring Amitabh Bachchan..but it is so slow..i could not watch it after first two episodes. Crime Patrol and Savdhan India are worth watching and quite informative at times.

National Geographic and History channel are my favorites. I'd like to see the real things and the real persons beyond the happenings.

National Geographic and History channel are my favorites. I'd like to see the real things and the real persons beyond the happenings.

I also like The man and the wild series shown in National Geographic channel. History channel is also a good on in that i watch pawn brokers where the old items are sold. We can get lot of information from these two channels. National Geographic shows how a man serving in different hard situations. The tricks and techniques they are following is amazing.

I am bored of watching Ekta Kapoor's serials which are nothing but empty and hollow shows with no content in it. I don't know why all the stories/soaps still keep running even when what they show is no where next to reality. Lack of good stories, make these serials celebrate all the festivals to go on adding to the no.of episodes.

ya her serials lack story may be she herself also does not know what to show next she just makes it for entertaining for specific group of locality. :evil:

ya her serials lack story may be she herself also does not know what to show next she just makes it for entertaining for specific group of locality. :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: yes true..brainless serial that they are!

:laugh: :laugh: yes true..brainless serial that they are!

Strangely Ekta Kapoor's Saas Bahu series are being dubbed in to regional languages and they are popular. I skip them at the earliest time to save my brain.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.