Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I watch serials on Zindagi channel as my wife watches them. They all worth to watch they look as if we are seeing the realities in life unlike the serials which Ekta kappor makes which all are just for entertainment but no story and far away from the reality of life. Recently I like "Maat" though I don't like serials but I have never missed an episode of this serial and eagerly wait for it. :laugh:

I am bored of watching Ekta Kapoor's serials which are nothing but empty and hollow shows with no content in it. I don't know why all the stories/soaps still keep running even when what they show is no where next to reality. Lack of good stories, make these serials celebrate all the festivals to go on adding to the no.of episodes.

ya her serials lack story may be she herself also does not know what to show next she just makes it for entertaining for specific group of locality. :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: yes true..brainless serial that they are!

Strangely Ekta Kapoor's Saas Bahu series are being dubbed in to regional languages and they are popular. I skip them at the earliest time to save my brain.

Oh okay..so more people are being targeted for getting tortured with her brainless serials,,, :huh: :dry:

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Even I watch serials on Zindagi channel as my wife watches them. They all worth to watch they look as if we are seeing the realities in life unlike the serials which Ekta kappor makes which all are just for entertainment but no story and far away from the reality of life. Recently I like "Maat" though I don't like serials but I have never missed an episode of this serial and eagerly wait for it. :laugh:

I am bored of watching Ekta Kapoor's serials which are nothing but empty and hollow shows with no content in it. I don't know why all the stories/soaps still keep running even when what they show is no where next to reality. Lack of good stories, make these serials celebrate all the festivals to go on adding to the no.of episodes.

ya her serials lack story may be she herself also does not know what to show next she just makes it for entertaining for specific group of locality. :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: yes true..brainless serial that they are!

Strangely Ekta Kapoor's Saas Bahu series are being dubbed in to regional languages and they are popular. I skip them at the earliest time to save my brain.

Oh okay..so more people are being targeted for getting tortured with her brainless serials,,, :huh: :dry:

No need of any targeting brainless people. They are everywhere.
Such serials waste the precious time spent on that. Useful serials will always teach something to us and we can learn lot of things from that. Discovery is a good channel it depicts the world scenario and giving solutions according to the situations.
Such serials waste the precious time spent on that. Useful serials will always teach something to us and we can learn lot of things from that. Discovery is a good channel it depicts the world scenario and giving solutions according to the situations.

History cannel is both entertaining and educative.
Yes i agree. As i already told i like pawn brokers in history channel. We can get lot of ideas about how the old items are priced and what is the specialty for that product. Interesting channels are there but how much concentration we are giving towards that is a big question.
Those who do not pay attention to such educative channels are big losers. But tastes vary. Some prefer entertainment.
I prefer watching cartoon channels..if there is nothing else to watch.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

All Walt Disney's and pogo cartoon channels are worth seeing.

Some cartoon channels are good. Tom and Jerry gives you good laughing Therapy. The people who are in sorrow mood also get excited and laugh when they see this kind of cartoons.

Some cartoon channels are good. Tom and Jerry gives you good laughing Therapy. The people who are in sorrow mood also get excited and laugh when they see this kind of cartoons.

Laughter is the best medicine for maintaining sound health. Now there are Humor Clubs forming everywhere.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.