Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I keep away from all Hindi serials so really do not know much except that they give me a headache if I try to watch them occasionally even for a few minutes! :silly: But I do like to watch a few comedies on Zee Cafe and COmedy Central, and Nat Geo, History etc. and of course cartoons!

Ha.haa..it is actually a stark truth..hindi serials do give us headache. I like watching America's funniest home videos..aired on Zee cafe. Highway on my Plate on NDTV Good Times is something I enjoy.

I like Highway on my plate too, it is quite good. I also like The Big Bang Theory and Brooklyn Nine Nine on Comedy central.

Yes, Big Bang Theory is good too..but I don't watch it on and off...I enjoy Two and a Half Men.

When it comes to Comedy serials i like Tarak Mehta ka ooltah Chashma.

Each episode is both refreshing and Novel. In Tarak ......

But I remember, we had better comedy shows years ago like Dekh Bhai Dekh....quite entertaining.

It was produced by Sekhar Suman. Yes it was a great comedy.
I keep away from all Hindi serials so really do not know much except that they give me a headache if I try to watch them occasionally even for a few minutes! :silly: But I do like to watch a few comedies on Zee Cafe and COmedy Central, and Nat Geo, History etc. and of course cartoons!

Ha.haa..it is actually a stark truth..hindi serials do give us headache. I like watching America's funniest home videos..aired on Zee cafe. Highway on my Plate on NDTV Good Times is something I enjoy.

I like Highway on my plate too, it is quite good. I also like The Big Bang Theory and Brooklyn Nine Nine on Comedy central.

Yes, Big Bang Theory is good too..but I don't watch it on and off...I enjoy Two and a Half Men.

But I remember, we had better comedy shows years ago like Dekh Bhai Dekh....quite entertaining.

Also, watching any comedy show makes me feel better...than any other show..even sriman jee and srimati jee was not bad...

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Also, watching any comedy show makes me feel better...than any other show..even sriman jee and srimati jee was not bad...

Laughter is the best medicine, thus goes the saying.
I am quite impressed with the fast paced serials of Zindagi channel..serials like Maat, and Kitne Girhain Baki Hai,,are too good. I am not sure how many view these serials but they are quite good as compared to some or almost all never ending serials that our soap queen and other Indian soap producers, directors make. I now feel how shallow we appear in terms of content and the tamasha and taam jhaam that is broadcast in Indian soaps and we bear with it. Looking forward to more such serials like the ones currently running on Zindegi channel.

Yes most of the serials shown in Zee and Star Plus are really unbearable. I don't know how they get the viewership. They are just style statements for women wearing over-the-top makeup, jewelry and expensive designer saris and with no content whatsoever.

I love writing and sharing ideas

I am quite impressed with the fast paced serials of Zindagi channel..serials like Maat, and Kitne Girhain Baki Hai,,are too good. I am not sure how many view these serials but they are quite good as compared to some or almost all never ending serials that our soap queen and other Indian soap producers, directors make. I now feel how shallow we appear in terms of content and the tamasha and taam jhaam that is broadcast in Indian soaps and we bear with it. Looking forward to more such serials like the ones currently running on Zindegi channel.

Yes most of the serials shown in Zee and Star Plus are really unbearable. I don't know how they get the viewership. They are just style statements for women wearing over-the-top makeup, jewelry and expensive designer saris and with no content whatsoever.

Not to forget about wearing cooling glasses even in nights.

Oh yes and the women wearing heavy makeup and bridal wear saris even while going to sleep at night. I just wonder why? :dry:

I love writing and sharing ideas

Oh yes and the women wearing heavy makeup and bridal wear saris even while going to sleep at night. I just wonder why? :dry:

That's the essence of our Indian TV serials. What one can learn from these headless and tailless serials?

That's the essence of our Indian TV serials. What one can learn from these headless and tailless serials?

Some serials are always time killers and never get benefit from them. All serial will include cry scenes. We can watch comedy and information giving sites.

Exactly, women are decked up as if everytime they are about to go for a party...even characters who are depicted as financially weak..have enough to wear matching accessories with matching costume and what not.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Some serials are always time killers and never get benefit from them. All serial will include cry scenes. We can watch comedy and information giving sites.

If there are " Cry Scenes",it doesn't mean that the serial is bad. Don't we have misery in real life? What's needed a judicious mixture all the elements of life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.