Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am quite impressed with the fast paced serials of Zindagi channel..serials like Maat, and Kitne Girhain Baki Hai,,are too good. I am not sure how many view these serials but they are quite good as compared to some or almost all never ending serials that our soap queen and other Indian soap producers, directors make. I now feel how shallow we appear in terms of content and the tamasha and taam jhaam that is broadcast in Indian soaps and we bear with it. Looking forward to more such serials like the ones currently running on Zindegi channel.

Yes most of the serials shown in Zee and Star Plus are really unbearable. I don't know how they get the viewership. They are just style statements for women wearing over-the-top makeup, jewelry and expensive designer saris and with no content whatsoever.

Not to forget about wearing cooling glasses even in nights.

Oh yes and the women wearing heavy makeup and bridal wear saris even while going to sleep at night. I just wonder why? :dry:

That's the essence of our Indian TV serials. What one can learn from these headless and tailless serials?

Some serials are always time killers and never get benefit from them. All serial will include cry scenes. We can watch comedy and information giving sites.

If there are " Cry Scenes",it doesn't mean that the serial is bad. Don't we have misery in real life? What's needed a judicious mixture all the elements of life.

I know all cry scenes are not bad. What i say is the crying scenes shown always targeted on men and women who will act always like this. People is comparing the serial life with their own life and they are matching the character with them. They are not watching the serials like a entertainment they are watching it in serious. They are so showing so much involvement towards it. That is wrong.
I am quite impressed with the fast paced serials of Zindagi channel..serials like Maat, and Kitne Girhain Baki Hai,,are too good. I am not sure how many view these serials but they are quite good as compared to some or almost all never ending serials that our soap queen and other Indian soap producers, directors make. I now feel how shallow we appear in terms of content and the tamasha and taam jhaam that is broadcast in Indian soaps and we bear with it. Looking forward to more such serials like the ones currently running on Zindegi channel.

Yes most of the serials shown in Zee and Star Plus are really unbearable. I don't know how they get the viewership. They are just style statements for women wearing over-the-top makeup, jewelry and expensive designer saris and with no content whatsoever.

Oh yes and the women wearing heavy makeup and bridal wear saris even while going to sleep at night. I just wonder why? :dry:

That's the essence of our Indian TV serials. What one can learn from these headless and tailless serials?

Some serials are always time killers and never get benefit from them. All serial will include cry scenes. We can watch comedy and information giving sites.

If there are " Cry Scenes",it doesn't mean that the serial is bad. Don't we have misery in real life? What's needed a judicious mixture all the elements of life.

I know all cry scenes are not bad. What i say is the crying scenes shown always targeted on men and women who will act always like this. People is comparing the serial life with their own life and they are matching the character with them. They are not watching the serials like a entertainment they are watching it in serious. They are so showing so much involvement towards it. That is wrong.

The serials do not evoke any feeling even when the character is crying out in pain..somehow I have lost all hope in Indian tv serials..

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

The serials do not evoke any feeling even when the character is crying out in pain..somehow I have lost all hope in Indian tv serials..

Rather, instead of evoking any appropriate and relevant emotions, such serials make me laugh for I their ignorance and foolishness.

Rather, instead of evoking any appropriate and relevant emotions, such serials make me laugh for I their ignorance and foolishness.

True...but the serials on similar lines and similar stories keep coming back...it is one thing to avoid such tv shows..but can't we expect some sensible serials from our tv serial makers?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.