Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Trees and animals living organisms . 

I had a desire since childhood that I could learn to play harmonium but could as I never could find a teacher nearby and now I dont get the time to learn it but now I wish I could let my kids learn to play some musical instrument and especially my daughter may be able to learn some classical dance as we are planning to join her some classes in summer vacations.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

I had a desire since childhood that I could learn to play harmonium but could as I never could find a teacher nearby and now I dont get the time to learn it but now I wish I could let my kids learn to play some musical instrument and especially my daughter may be able to learn some classical dance as we are planning to join her some classes in summer vacations.

That's the good idea sj.. Music and dancing is the best activity kids can do in the vacation time. 

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

That's the good idea sj.. Music and dancing is the best activity kids can do in the vacation time. 

My wife is music lover she has done a diploma course in music where she learned tabla and that's her idea that our daughter should learn kathak or bharatnattyam.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
AKP wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

My wife is music lover she has done a diploma course in music where she learned tabla and that's her idea that our daughter should learn kathak or bharatnattyam.

That's really great SJ... No wonder she wants the same for your daughter. Go for it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes Anand I have heard of an institute through which one can do graduation in classical dance. I know a girl who has done graduation from it and I wonder when I see her going abroad frequently just to perform.

Even though I can’t play any instrument, I love music and enjoy it with my heart in its different moods and vibrations. Music is a divine blessing and the common language of the world that connects the individual soul with the universal consciousness.

Yes. Music has no barriers. Many seers of yore took to music in order to be with the divinity. Examples are Thygaraja, Annamacharya to name a few.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Even though I can’t play any instrument, I love music and enjoy it with my heart in its different moods and vibrations. Music is a divine blessing and the common language of the world that connects the individual soul with the universal consciousness.

Even I cannot play any instrument but I love music and it's the best remedy to meditate and kill loneliness.

Being a part of music itself is good. You need not be a connoisseur.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.