Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thank you all to have such beautiful responses into this thread.

Music is universal language, you don't need to understand but feel it. It affect the universe, leave alone animals and plants. When music can bring rains through singing "Megh Malhar" Raga, it can be easily understand how powerful impact it has to our nature.  Not only this, It is also scientifically proven that those kid who are associated with Music or Dance, have better IQ than those kid who are not into Music. 

I have just limited knowledge about music and love to share it here.

Thank you all once again.

Regards

Jeets

What kind of musito you are fascinated to? Western, pop, classical. Carnatic or hindustai. Whatever may be the genre, music has that power to drag you towards it. It's said that cows yield more milk, if they are exposed to music.

Actually I am not playing any instrument but i want to learn flute. There must be some god gift as to play all the instruments. I hope in future i will learn to play flute.

Nice Post

Raghav Chouhan wrote:

Actually I am not playing any instrument but i want to learn flute. There must be some god gift as to play all the instruments. I hope in future i will learn to play flute.

Nice Post

Playing flute is tough task but it looks melodious when we hear someone playing it.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Raghav Chouhan wrote:

Nice Post

Playing flute is tough task but it looks melodious when we hear someone playing it.

Nothing comes without serious effort. You have to shed perspiration.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.