Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hrishikesh Mukherjee is known for his social films that reflect the changing middle class ethos. They are not very extravagant productions budget wise. Though he produced many successful movies, I liked Guddi. Jaya Bachhan simply lived in her role as Guddi. The song " Bolere papiha " sung by Vani Jairam and composed by Vasant Desai  certainly makes an indent on anybody's heart.

I recommend Guddi for all Movie goers.

I am an ardent fan of Shabana Azmi. I like most of her movies such as Ankur, Arth, Masoom and many more. I always feel that her presence itself gives a movie a touch of excellence which make it a must watch. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

Lighthearted stuff is my favorite theme in Movies. In this regard, there are many directors like Hrishikesh Mukherji  and Basu Bhattacharya who succeeded in projecting lighthearted stuff.

BasuChatterji's movies like Choitisi Baat and ChitCor are my favorite movies,

Those who are interested in Lighthearted stuff after a hard day's work,  I recommend BasuChatterjee's movies.

well i am guy who love to see the films which gives a huge message to the public or we can say the huge social message delivered to the audience. so i recommend you to see one of my favourite film which is a bengali film and the film name is CHIRO DINI TUMI JE AMAR 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.