Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

These days, we can't see movies with our family members because of more vulgarity and double meaning words used. Bollywood movies never show full nudity, even if there is requirement in the movie.Once movie. "P.K." is a good movie, we can watch it with our family members because there is no vulgarity is used, only partial nudity is shown, hiding private part with stereo.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Nudity is allowed in an aesthetic way. If vulgarity dominates it is a Blue film. But at present in remote places Blue films are also shown in theaters.

rambabu wrote:

Here is a question to all those Bravos who ask, "What's wrong with showing nudity."

CAN THEY WATCH A MOVIE WITH NUDE SCENES WITH THEIR TEENAGE DAUGHTERS AND SONS.?

@Rambabu how many teen agers watch movies with their parents, if they do they are not teen agers and parents are not parents. There is a difference between artitstic nudity and vulgar nudity.

True. I contribute to your opinion . Many artists of eminence created the Nudes not crossing the limits of Aesthetics. That's why they remained in the annals Art History. Paintings depicting vulgarity were lost in to the oblivion. The same rule applies to nudes in Movies..

Thank you said by: vijay

A couple of years ago there was an amusing incident with regard to censorship..Sharmila Tagore who was one of the first actresses to wear a bikini, while heading the censor board was forced to cut some scenes where the actress  wore a bikini ,,,, makes one wonder whether our censor board is moving backwards ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Censor Board rules are outdated . These guidelines on which censor Board is acting need a thorough overhauling. Time changes. Along with changing times the values in the society also change. Owing to this reason Censor Board itself was entangled in many controversies.

Thanks for the information

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

Thanks for the information

This is not a proper comment but you should write what you liked about a particular post.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think u haven't understand the consequence of showing nudity in films first of all it will harm children the most and if the children had that habit of watching it from early days can anyone can stop him when he grow old

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:I think u haven't understand the consequence of showing nudity in films first of all it will harm children the most and if the children had that habit of watching it from early days can anyone can stop him when he grow old

Nudity does not harm anyone, in fact the more such things are considered taboo and a great hullabaloo is created over it, the more people get attracted to it. Do you know that many Caribbean countries  such as Trinidad & Tobago, Hawaii etc. where the climate is hot and dry, people wear quite skimpy clothes including women, where dressing up in short skirts, shorts and sleeveless tops is the regular practice. But they carry it very well and everyone is used to it and no one gives it a second thought. Whereas in countries where women are forced to covered up from head to toe and much noise is made about her dressing, there are more sex crimes. Why look anywhere else, in our own country, when the Nirbhaya tragedy occurred, many were ready to pounce on her with statements like her dressing was provocative and she brought it on herself. So irt is more to do with the sick mentality than nudity. Our own culture has promoted nudity through centuries, look at the temple art in various parts of countries for evidence.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.