Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree with you Kalyani. Khajuraho is an apt example for supporting your view that nudity was promoted here in this country. It's a country where sick minds stare at a Mother breast feeding her baby

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:I think u haven't understand the consequence of showing nudity in films first of all it will harm children the most and if the children had that habit of watching it from early days can anyone can stop him when he grow old

Nudity does not harm anyone, in fact the more such things are considered taboo and a great hullabaloo is created over it, the more people get attracted to it. Do you know that many Caribbean countries  such as Trinidad & Tobago, Hawaii etc. where the climate is hot and dry, people wear quite skimpy clothes including women, where dressing up in short skirts, shorts and sleeveless tops is the regular practice. But they carry it very well and everyone is used to it and no one gives it a second thought. Whereas in countries where women are forced to covered up from head to toe and much noise is made about her dressing, there are more sex crimes. Why look anywhere else, in our own country, when the Nirbhaya tragedy occurred, many were ready to pounce on her with statements like her dressing was provocative and she brought it on herself. So irt is more to do with the sick mentality than nudity. Our own culture has promoted nudity through centuries, look at the temple art in various parts of countries for evidence.

I totally agree with that....The average Indian man is brain washed into believing women are objects meant for their use.I have seen the way men speak about their wives, as if they are slaves to do their bidding.Given that kind of scenario, no wonder people have all kinds of warped imagination about sex and nudity,speak about nudity and covering up blah blah..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you Kalyani. Khajuraho is an apt example for supporting your view that nudity was promoted here in this country. It's a country where sick minds stare at a Mother breast feeding her baby

I wonder how many Indians (or westerners) will be comfortable if their family members started posing like Khajuraho sculptures in public???????? It's a country where mothers are treated with utmost respect as well and as you said sick minds can be anywhere or everywhere.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I wonder how many Indians (or westerners) will be comfortable if their family members started posing like Khajuraho sculptures in public???????? It's a country where mothers are treated with utmost respect as well and as you said sick minds can be anywhere or everywhere.

Absolutely sick minds see nudity in everything. Regarding  people being comfortable if their family members pose like Khajuraho sculptures is doubtful. Because we derive pleasure if some others pose but not our own family members.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The question is not about posing or behaving similar to the erotic sculptures but understanding ourselves as well as making our children and others understand that nudity is wrong, neither should it always be equaled to sex and vulgarity.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. Nobody will be comfortable seeing own family member posing like Khajuraho sculptures. Such poses may be comforting in bed room in environment of privacy. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. Nobody will be comfortable seeing own family member posing like Khajuraho sculptures. Such poses may be comforting in bed room in environment of privacy.

The other fact is any other member except our own family members if pose as Khujuraho sculptures we enjoy. Because ours is a society of hypocrites. A rule for us another for others.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The question is not about posing or behaving similar to the erotic sculptures but understanding ourselves as well as making our children and others understand that nudity is wrong, neither should it always be equaled to sex and vulgarity.

Exactly, as we say and know that nudity is in our minds and it is good or bad as much the local culture allows. There are places where no one looks at nude people walking or resting on beaches but that is no more possible in our country. I remember a Goan beach (nudist colony) at Kalangut with mostly foreigners and some locals joining them has been closed down forcefully long ago. We do not know the meaning of nature and its beauty but try to see something vulgar in a fully covered person. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The other fact is any other member except our own family members if pose as Khujuraho sculptures we enjoy. Because ours is a society of hypocrites. A rule for us another for others.

Physical enjoyment does not depend on rules. Nudity and Khajuraho type pose will definitely arouse passion and delight. But we have rules for orderly management of society. €that is why nothing is vulgar in privacy. Vulgarity is only in public. There is law to regulate this.  In these days of internet, the privacy is also very limited. So we have to be more permissiive.  In fact, when I see any undesirable comment or image of some of my family members, I just ignore and even dobn 't let them know or notice that this is in my knowledge. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Physical enjoyment does not depend on rules. Nudity and Khajuraho type pose will definitely arouse passion and delight. But we have rules for orderly management of society. €that is why nothing is vulgar in privacy. Vulgarity is only in public. There is law to regulate this.  In these days of internet, the privacy is also very limited. So we have to be more permissiive.  In fact, when I see any undesirable comment or image of some of my family members, I just ignore and even dobn 't let them know or notice that this is in my knowledge. 

Permissive Indian society is a distant dream. Regarding the other factor ignoring and not caring about undesirable comments is best possible solution.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.