Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you Kalyani. Khajuraho is an apt example for supporting your view that nudity was promoted here in this country. It's a country where sick minds stare at a Mother breast feeding her baby

I wonder how many Indians (or westerners) will be comfortable if their family members started posing like Khajuraho sculptures in public???????? It's a country where mothers are treated with utmost respect as well and as you said sick minds can be anywhere or everywhere.

Yes. Nobody will be comfortable seeing own family member posing like Khajuraho sculptures. Such poses may be comforting in bed room in environment of privacy.

The other fact is any other member except our own family members if pose as Khujuraho sculptures we enjoy. Because ours is a society of hypocrites. A rule for us another for others.

Physical enjoyment does not depend on rules. Nudity and Khajuraho type pose will definitely arouse passion and delight. But we have rules for orderly management of society. €that is why nothing is vulgar in privacy. Vulgarity is only in public. There is law to regulate this.  In these days of internet, the privacy is also very limited. So we have to be more permissiive.  In fact, when I see any undesirable comment or image of some of my family members, I just ignore and even dobn 't let them know or notice that this is in my knowledge. 

Permissive Indian society is a distant dream. Regarding the other factor ignoring and not caring about undesirable comments is best possible solution.

We do not aim to have a permissive society, we are already seeing the adverse effects of permissibility in the West and do not want it to happen in India. What we need to aim is to grow more tolerant about personal choices and rights of an individual, especially the choices and rights of a woman and be able to respect them, irrespective of whether it fits with our own thoughts and ideas or not.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I was reading a report only yesterday that said The UK has 8 times and the USA 20 times more rape cases compared to India despite having far lesser population, but India and Indians are targeted far greater by world media. That report said that men were not the only offenders but women participated equally or even more in USA and Caribbean countries. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The difference is in reporting, whereas almost all rape cases get reported in the western countries, in our country because of the stigma attached and family pressures probably 50% or more cases especially the ones within the family never get reported...The more developed a country, more transparency in the system which is not happening with our country !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I was reading a report only yesterday that said The UK has 8 times and the USA 20 times more rape cases compared to India despite having far lesser population, but India and Indians are targeted far greater by world media. That report said that men were not the only offenders but women participated equally or even more in USA and Caribbean countries. 

True. It is not fair to blame only males for molesting or rapes. Both are responsible. Additionally many rape victims shy away from reporting rapes committed against them. Here in India we go by, "Family Honor."

And would you believe this report- In Australia the reported rape rate per 100,000 people is 91.6 in the year 2003 to 28.6 in 2010. This stands in contrast to reported rape rate of 1.2 per 100,000 in Japan, 1.8 per 100,000 in India, 4.6 rapes per 100,000 in Bahrain, 12.3 per 100,000 in Mexico, 24.1 per 100,000 in United Kingdom, 28.6 per 100,000 in United States, 66.5 per 100,000 in Sweden, and world's highest rate of 114.9 rapes per 100,000 in South Africa. I have given per 100,000 data to make it easy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
suni51 wrote:

And would you believe this report- In Australia the reported rape rate per 100,000 people is 91.6 in the year 2003 to 28.6 in 2010. This stands in contrast to reported rape rate of 1.2 per 100,000 in Japan, 1.8 per 100,000 in India, 4.6 rapes per 100,000 in Bahrain, 12.3 per 100,000 in Mexico, 24.1 per 100,000 in United Kingdom, 28.6 per 100,000 in United States, 66.5 per 100,000 in Sweden, and world's highest rate of 114.9 rapes per 100,000 in South Africa. I have given per 100,000 data to make it easy.

Oh.. you gave a mind boggling statistical report. Certainly I would believe these facts though bitter to hear.

there are many nudes scenes which the censor haven't banned like ragni mms film and there are many more

bhuyali saroj

Censor Board just like judiciary is being plagued by interferences. These interference is not only by political circles, but also from vested interestslike Producers guild.

so you mean that the nude scenes which exist in film is by the manipulation by producers and by the ministers

bhuyali saroj

Definitely. Even ACertificate movies also screened in cinema halls because of the manipulations of vested interests.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.