Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

it means that minister and producers are not doing there job with loyalty instead of doing with full truthfullness they are misusing there post 

then the government should look after that

bhuyali saroj

suni51 wrote:

I was reading a report only yesterday that said The UK has 8 times and the USA 20 times more rape cases compared to India despite having far lesser population, but India and Indians are targeted far greater by world media. That report said that men were not the only offenders but women participated equally or even more in USA and Caribbean countries. 

Rapes may be more in west. But there the offence is not so serious as in India. In India, a woman's 'honor'  and 'dignity' depends more on chastity than anything else.  The western woman is not affected so much by rape. any way, she does not lose 'honor'.  Here virginity of a woman is her biggestg asset.  If just this notion is corrected and rape considered no more than a physical assault, women's suffering will end considerably. Presently, a woman is raped once physically but is raped many times by society by way of treating her as 'used goods'  and subjecting her to ridicule. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I'm of the opinion rape is a social crime. May be less offensive in western countries. But in a country that is tradition bound, Rape is linked with honor of the family.

rape is always been encouraged by the nude films especially BF movies and less part is encouraged by the alcohol   

bhuyali saroj

It all depends on the mentality of the person concerned. There are people who are not concerned with rape. They see the BF and forget about it.
bhuyali saroj wrote:

rape is always been encouraged by the nude films especially BF movies and less part is encouraged by the alcohol   

I think you are totally wrong, first of all it is the mentality and the persons attitude that leads to crime like rape , if a person has no control over his emotions and is carried away to commit a crime like rape after watching a nude scene then he should not be allowed to  wander in public places.Secondly nude is not vulgar ...what is BF by the way?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are several people who are leading happy families even after viewing a Blue film. For such people Watching a movie with nude scenes is just an entertainment. Nothing more.It's only weak minded who think of raping after watching a Movie with nude scenes.

Somewhere in the past some sage once told arts are mirror of society, though I forget name of great saint, is India is fast becoming as such, I do not think so, why Indian film industries are moving away from realities and that is why drubbing and flop rates of movies are on higher side. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.