Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:Most of the movies mentioned are good ones and I ve watched most of them. I ve not watched Dard and shaeed. What i like about most of the old movies are their songs and original story plots. I mean the new movies even though are good in their own way are often copied from some other movies
It is good to see you Jabeen after a very long time...

I too like the songs and the picturisations and there was realism unlike now..The only drawback about some films is its slow pace especially now after we have got used to action films that leave you exhausted more than anything ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen

Not all of the movies are slow paced. They look slow paced now. That's because of the reason present day techniques   . Otherwise they are the " classics on Celluloid. " I shudder to compare them with the present movies  which are unbearable. A dozen being killed by the dancing heroes single handed. Most unrealistic and unbelievable..

U Tube is a good source to watch TV at home or even in office at spare time. I have seen several movies on U Tube. One advantage is that you can seena movie according to your own convenience, even in three or four spells. . 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

U Tube is a good source to watch TV at home or even in office at spare time. I have seen several movies on U Tube. One advantage is that you can seena movie according to your own convenience, even in three or four spells. . 

Yes sir. Only for this reason i have suggested U Tube in the title of my post.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Good collection of movies, which I have all watched with the exception of Bombai Ka Babu!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True Kalyani. I too have seen all the movies. Though all these movies are available in Z classic channel, the advantage in seeing the movies in YouTube  is that the movies can be seen in leisure at your convenience. I see these movies in my IPad.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Good collection of movies, which I have all watched with the exception of Bombai Ka Babu!

Bambai Ka Babu was really good, had excellent music besides Suchitra Sen who looked beautiful...Suchitra Sen acted in some great movies like Aandhi  which is of course well known and  a double role in Mamta , both of which are worth watching !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I was fortunate to have seen all of Suchitra's Movies. Her dual role in Mamata was stupendous. My favorite song is Rahe Na Rahe Hum.... scored by Roshan.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Bambai Ka Babu was really good, had excellent music besides Suchitra Sen who looked beautiful...Suchitra Sen acted in some great movies like Aandhi  which is of course well known and  a double role in Mamta , both of which are worth watching !

I have seen her Aandhi and her talent is undisputable. I am going to watch the movie Bombai ka Babu soon!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.