Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I have no objection for your personal assessment but I said what I felt. I consider Sonu as great a singer as Rafi or Kishor or both of them combined together. But my statement does not underestimate Kishor's talent for a moment.

Welcome . I honor your Personal point of view.

Overshadowed by the greats or overshadowed the greats Hehehe

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Definitely the former.....No way can he come up to any of their level although he is the best we have now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

If any one is that great, definitely one can overshadow anybody.. Merit counts and stands. It reminds me of that song, " Suraj Se Kiran Badal Se Pawan Kab Talak Chupegi Yeh To Batao."

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

If any one is that great, definitely one can overshadow anybody.. Merit counts and stands. It reminds me of that song, " Suraj Se Kiran Badal Se Pawan Kab Talak Chupegi Yeh To Batao."

Now that talent has hidden behind the vines forever for his silly mistake.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Now that talent has hidden behind the vines forever for his silly mistake.

Mistakes take a big toll. A slip of the tongue even if it is done inadvertently will have adverse effects.

Kishore was a phenomenon and is uncomparable to any one. Although his range was limited but his output within it was fantastic. That he is heard by te young today shows his timelessness. Sonu's may come and go, Kishore will always be there along with Rafi,

Very true. Sonus may come and go but Kishore goes on forever. I agree Both Kishore and Rafi  are timeless and they remain as cynosure of all eyes.

vijay wrote:

Kishore was a phenomenon and is uncomparable to any one. Although his range was limited but his output within it was fantastic. That he is heard by te young today shows his timelessness. Sonu's may come and go, Kishore will always be there along with Rafi,

True, it was the same scenario when people used to say Rafis and Kishors will come and go but Sehgal will always rule the world of music. Who knows who comes and replace the heroes of bygone era. I am one of the greatest of fans of Kishor and Rafi because I have grown up listening to them but I don't mind giving credit to deserving ones. Please keep in mind Sonu had no RD, SD, OP Nayyar, Naushad or Shankar jaikishan to support him which did all the trick and made Kishor and Rafi the real Kishor and Rafi. Again there is no doubt whatsoever about the greatness of Rafi or Kishor.

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

True, it was the same scenario when people used to say Rafis and Kishors will come and go but Sehgal will always rule the world of music. Who knows who comes and replace the heroes of bygone era. I am one of the greatest of fans of Kishor and Rafi because I have grown up listening to them but I don't mind giving credit to deserving ones. Please keep in mind Sonu had no RD, SD, OP Nayyar, Naushad or Shankar jaikishan to support him which did all the trick and made Kishor and Rafi the real Kishor and Rafi. Again there is no doubt whatsoever about the greatness of Rafi or Kishor.

The very reason for not having support for Sonu from RD, or OP etc  speaks in no uncertain terms that Sonu is sans merit. I agree Sehgal had his field day. But he could not stand to the test of time. Who knows Kishore also may be flown away with the time. Nothing stays forever. That's why let's talk about the present that is KISHORE.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.