Game of Thrones the extremely popular Medieval British series has won 12 Emmy awards this year breaking all previous records.The series which is not being shown in India for obvious reasons of  bold scenes is a hit in almost all countries. But in India we have to download it from the net to watch it.. It has completed 5 seasons of 10 episodes each already now the 6th season which will be aired in May is eagerly awaited by all ! I have watched all the seasons so far, anybody else watch the series ?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/20/game-thrones-emmys

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I watched only an episode of it but liked it a lot. But due to time constraints I could not watch the series because when I have time to sit and watch something, my son settles himself onto my lap so for obvious reasons I cannot watch the Game of Thrones. BUt I am going to download the entire series and watch later. I really liked it although. I feel it deserves all the Emmys it has won.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes you must watch them all Kalyani, it gets better by the season...Of course you have to watch it while your son is not around :)...The explicit scenes have been so well interwoven into the plot that after a while you feel that it is an extension of the story line ... By the way there are many good English serials now like Mad men, Home land and House of cards and they are all extremely well made !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Yes you must watch them all Kalyani, it gets better by the season...Of course you have to watch it while your son is not around :)...The explicit scenes have been so well interwoven into the plot that after a while you feel that it is an extension of the story line ... By the way there are many good English serials now like Mad men, Home land and House of cards and they are all extremely well made !

I have watched most of episodes of Homeland and liked it too. It is quite realistic and in keeping with the today's geopolitical conflicts in the world. I also like to watch Reign, it is loosely based on Queen Mary of Scots and Henry's reign in medieval England. I think it is a bit similar to Game of Thrones and is good to watch too, with some real characters and real references to history woven in the plot.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes I have watched Reign, I guess the next season is going to be aired early next year, it is good although not as complex and exciting as Game of Thrones , but definitely better than watching any of our serials ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.