Sharing a link of a post which includes a promotional video clipping of a Bengali movie in which the original Jana Gana Mana that constitutes of five stanzas is sung. You will fall in love with this song even if you don't understand the Bengali language.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/09/24/indian-national-anthem_n_8168094.html 

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I listened to some part of the song just now and also see the notes in the link. Indeed the song in the forthcoming movie is marvalous. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

The first and foremost aspect i liked is the first line, " Bharato Bhagyo Bidhata." The rest is both hilarious and interesting.

It is beautiful to watch and listen, so has the movie Rajkahani been released yet ? They have made a wonderful video that is a must watch for all Indians ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A beautiful rendition indeed and a film to watch out for. 

@Usha, I think the mmovie is due for release this month. Have already read rave reviws based on the promos.Mahesh Bhatt is all set to make its Hindi version, Lakir 

@rambabu What's hilarious about the video?

@usha manohar The release date seems to be in October only but it has released in the first week or will release that I am not sure. I stay in Delhi, so usually, I don't get to know about the Bengali movies.

shampasaid

I'm a non- Bengali . So this pronunciation part "Bharata" as "Bharoto" made me laugh. It's not making fun of Bengali languageor the Noble Laureate. I related my personal feeling only. Whereas in the original written by Rabindranath Tagore that was given in the link it was "Bharata Bhagya Vidhata." I really enjoyed this lilting National Anthem sung by more than 10 prominent singers.

@rambabu Thanks for the clarification.

@Lopamudra It's really wonderfully done. I once again fell in love with our National Anthem and also with my mother tongue. 

shampasaid

Another impressive feature of this video is It touches on important issues such as feminism, the India-Pakistan divide and India's freedom struggle. This really moved me.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@Lopamudra It's really wonderfully done. I once again fell in love with our National Anthem and also with my mother tongue. 

I have heard a lot about this film through the net and general chat on FB where I have many Bengali friends based in Calcutta, am looking forward to watch the film when it is released...Every language is beautiful and we have to accept it without any bias because it would be the same with our language ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every language is unique in its own way. I used to see the Bengali and Malayalam movies from quite an younger days. In Malayalam my favorites were Sathyan and Mohanlal.. Soumitra Chatterjee in Bengali. Both the states made movies which won National acclaim.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.