Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Our National Anthem is such tune/song which runs in our blood beyond its pronunciation and language. I yet to find an Indian who did not get goosebumps while listening to it. This is just not a tune but an emotions of our History, our struggle and our freedom.

Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful video.  

Regards

Jeets

National Anthem is sung from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. Th is the song that evokes patriotism. It is also sung in every event starting from educational institutions to sports events. It's quite thrilling to see our cricketers, Hockey players to Kabaddi  players start their play only after rendering National Anthem with patriotic fervor.

Hello @Jeets Oh!Yes, Your words have so rightly expressed the feeling of each and every Indian. Listening to the National Anthem itself is so touchy and when we watch a video like this or the one made in Hindi for the television simply draws our entire attention as long as it's played. Sincerely, language cannot stop us from enjoying our National Anthem.  

@usha manohar, I have also heard about this movie so I too want to watch it. You are absolutely right that every language is beautiful. We understand it or not is a different matter but that cannot mar the beauty of it. Some sound so sweet, some sound quite bold and energetic and some has the touch of chanting and so on. The additional benefit is when we understand it then we can relish the depth of the language through its meaning, that's the only difference.

@rambabu Being Bengali I do watch Bengali movies whenever I get an opportunity. Among Bengali heroes I do like Soumitro Chatterjee, Anil Chatterjee, Victor Banerjee, Jishu, Prosanjit (in some movies) but with age I have noticed a great change in me. Day by day I have started liking Late Uttam Kumar due to his versatile acting skill, his lipping, his admirable charm in any kind of outfit, be it dhoti-kurta or western clothes, and it seems he is rightly termed as a legend of Bengali movies. 

shampasaid

UttamKumar is a legend. He and Suchitra sen are considered as the most successful pair in the entire movie world of India. I have seen both his Hindi and Bengali movies.. He remains in the hearts of movie gores not only from Bengal but the entire nation.

Well, I would prefer Uttam Kumar's Bengali movie to Hindi movie. When he did those very few Hindi movies he was no more a young lad but the Bengali movie-goers have seen his transition from youth to an adult until his death and observed the maturity in his acting too.

shampasaid

Very true. The Movies of Uttam Kunmar  are all a treat to the eye. Bengali movie goers are very lucky to have seen him from youth to his mature days to  veteran days. That's because Bengali movies are regularly exhibited in Bengal. But we the non Bengali movie lovers get that chance rarely. That too in the morning shows.

its always been a pleasure to listen the national anthem of INDIA ,we all Indians respect are national anthem so much that we cannot sit when we get to listen to our national anthem .

bhuyali saroj

While rendering National Anthem one should not sit. One has to stand erect. National Anthem warrants for respect. Disrespecting National Anthem is treated as a crime.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Well, I would prefer Uttam Kumar's Bengali movie to Hindi movie. When he did those very few Hindi movies he was no more a young lad but the Bengali movie-goers have seen his transition from youth to an adult until his death and observed the maturity in his acting too.

I too like Uttam Kumars films ...I have seen Nayak ( bengali) , Choti si Mulaqat, Amanush , Dooriyan and Anand Ashram and recently on DD they showed an old, very nice Bengali film of his in their regional pick for Sundays called Sathi Hara, with actress Mala Sinha which had lovely music ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The legendary pair Uttam Kumar and Suchitra Sen Movie Saptapadi is a film that made this pair immortal. The story is about the romance between Bengali Brahmin boy and a Christian girl. Music was composed by Hemant Mukherjee. I liked this movie.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.