Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I remember the songs of Raaz, the maiden movie of both Rajesh Khanna and Babita.

Akela hain Chale Aao still rings in my ears.

I don't think Rajesh Khanna's ever played a negative role in any of his films. He has played quite a few double roles..

On second thoughts he did play a negative role in one if his earlier films Sacha Jhoota

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rajesh Khanna plays a doual Tolew in Sacha Jhoota.. Kalyanji Anandfji set the musical score. Directed by Manmohan Desai.

Rajesh Khanna brought in Salim Javed into films by asking the producers of his film Haathi mera Saathi to give them a break as screen script writers since they were struggling those days . Once the film became successful, their career was made.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Salim Javed team became famous with Haathi Mere Saathi. The story was written by Chinnappa Devar, a wrestler. Lakshmikant- Pyerelal scored lilting music. 'Chal Chal mere Saathi was a big hit. I don't know The fact that Rajesh Khanna's role was there in giving a break to Salim Javed team.

usha manohar wrote:

I don't think Rajesh Khanna's ever played a negative role in any of his films. He has played quite a few double roles..

On second thoughts he did play a negative role in one if his earlier films Sacha Jhoota

He played negative role is Red Rose.

usha manohar wrote:

Rajesh Khanna brought in Salim Javed into films by asking the producers of his film Haathi mera Saathi to give them a break as screen script writers since they were struggling those days . Once the film became successful, their career was made.

It is new news for me. I saw Hathi Mere Sathi, but I don't know that is written by Salim Javed. Indeed this film was produced by a South India banner, Dever Films.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is new news for me. I saw Hathi Mere Sathi, but I don't know that is written by Salim Javed. Indeed this film was produced by a South India banner, Dever Films.

Haathi Mere Saathi was produced by Chinnappa Devar. from Tamil Nadu.It was the biggest hit of 1971.

I have not seem many of his movies but I really liked him in Anand and Amar Prem. He was a brilliant actor.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All most all movies of  Rajesh Khanna were successful at the Box office. And most of his movies have become immensely popular for their music compositions. Greats like, SD Burman, RD Burman composed musical score for his movies. ' Mere sapnon Ki Rani, from Aradhana,  Chingari Koi Bhadke from Amar Prem and many melodies will remain forever in the hearts of the Music lovers. And Actors like Rajesh Khanna  will be remembered for ages for their monumental success in their chosen field.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.