Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When an actor reaches a super star and celebrity status there is bound to be criticism of all kind both good and bad. recently Rajesh Khanna was criticised by actor Naseerudin Shah who called him a limited , poor actor. Naturally this drew a lot of flake since it was uncalled for at this stage and Naseerudin shah later apologised for his remarks.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/rajesh-khanna-was-a-poor-actor-says-naseeruddin-shah/story-ejYkvDJ2IMKp7SdBrwsxwJ.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rajesh Khanna had style and after many roles matured into an actor like Dev Anand did. 

Of course, as far as style is concerned, Rajesh Khanna had developed his own unique way.

Rajesh Khanna was a trend setter in many ways - his colorful kurtas with collars, longish hair and head shaking were all unique and a rage with the younger crowd. He was able to draw crowds just by his presence which was proved in Andaz where he has a guest role and a song Zindgi ek safar hai suhana .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After the release Aaradhana, I and my friend, bought those closed neck shirts which he made famous as Guru shirts. Of course,Even with  a bit role, RK is capable of making his presence felt.

usha manohar wrote:

Rajesh Khanna was a trend setter in many ways - his colorful kurtas with collars, longish hair and head shaking were all unique and a rage with the younger crowd. He was able to draw crowds just by his presence which was proved in Andaz where he has a guest role and a song Zindgi ek safar hai suhana ..

All these thing make him separate that others. As I know other film start at that time did not follow hair style of Rajesh but most of film starts follow hair style of Amitabh Bacchan after Dewar. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.