I have been wondering about an aspect that is rarely discussed. In 1970 -71 special forces of the Indian army in the guise of the Mukti Bahni infiltrated into East Pakistan to help the local Mukti Bahni. The aim was simple to break Pakistan into two. They succeeded as it was the-the policy of the Indian government to break up Pakistan. I can tell friends that Pakistan and creation of Bangladesh would not have happened without Indian intervention militarily. Now Pakistan is paying India back in a revenge attack, in Kashmir by a similar modus operandi. What are the comments of the readers?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think so. It was definitely an action of revenge by Pakistan for breaking Pakistan in to two by India.  The activities in Kashmir by Pakistan, certainly points out towards the revengeful  nature of Pakistan.

rambabu wrote:

I think so. It was definitely an action of revenge by Pakistan for breaking Pakistan in to two by India.  The activities in Kashmir by Pakistan, certainly points out towards the revengeful  nature of Pakistan.

Thus, one can expect the worst in the future. There WILL never be a Kashmir solution and Pakistan will not rest till Kashmir is with Pakistan. The fly in the ointment is China which backs Pakistan. I really wonder how things will go forward.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thus, one can expect the worst in the future. There WILL never be a Kashmir solution and Pakistan will not rest till Kashmir is with Pakistan. The fly in the ointment is China which backs Pakistan. I really wonder how things will go forward.

I agree. Kashmir is a burning problem that goes on and on forever. Modi Government doesn't have any solution for this.

In this connection, I would like to ask a question to you.

Can't India declare war on Kashmir ?

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree. Kashmir is a burning problem that goes on and on forever. Modi Government doesn't have any solution for this.

India cannot declare war in Kashmir as it is apart of India, but India can and should declare Martial Law and dismiss the present government. This means martial law regulations will come into force. This is the only solution

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

India cannot declare war in Kashmir as it is apart of India, but India can and should declare Martial Law and dismiss the present government. This means martial law regulations will come into force. This is the only solution

Thank you Pal. Being a man from the Armed forces, i felt you are the best judge in this regard. Can Modi impose Martial law in Kashmir is my question and doubt. Be kind enough to air your views on this matter.

I have been wondering about an aspect that is rarely discussed. In 1970 -71 special forces of the Indian army in the guise of the Mukti Bahni infiltrated into East Pakistan to help the local Mukti Bahni. The aim was simple to break Pakistan into two. They succeeded as it was the-the policy of the Indian government to break up Pakistan. I can tell friends that Pakistan and creation of Bangladesh would not have happened without Indian intervention militarily. Now Pakistan is paying India back in a revenge attack, in Kashmir by a similar modus operandi. What are the comments of the readers?

Of course Pakistan has never forgotten the interference of Indian govt and now we are paying for it. However, Pakistan is a rogue nation and I guess it is better to have attack from one side rather than be threatened from two sides, which would have been the case if East Pakistan still existed rather than Bangladesh 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It does not require much brains to understand that Pakistan is smarting under the Indian assistance in its break up. It will try its level best to do the same to India and Kashmir is where it can do so. Much was expected from Modi but so far nothing concrete has taken place. In fact situation is worse. The security advisor may not be upto the mark perhaps. Also only about five districts in Kashmir Valley are affected. The rest of J&K is calm and unaffected. These five districts need to be contained. Martial law is a stupid response to a instigated problem across the border. India should now start paying back Pakistan by supporting and instigating activities in Baluchistan. Trouble is Indian governments are too commerce oriented rather than fighter oriented. That is why Modi is now more commerce oriented as against his fire and spit image during elections. It is a let down.

Any one would want a revenge at such slight as India has caused to Pakistan by breaking off Bangladesh from it. But my question is, to what extent should the shot callers in Pakistan go to avenge that slight, at the cost of their own country??? Pakistan itself is already ravaged from inside with their own casteism, poor economy, unemployment and a hundred other problems. Adding Kashmir trouble to it just for the sake of revenge, is adding to its further misery. In no time, Pakistan will go the same way as Afghanistan, Somalia, Rwanda, Congo and so many other countries who are now a mere ghost of their glorious past. Is that what these countries want? Is there any chance, they would realise the harm they are causing to their own country?>

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thank you Pal. Being a man from the Armed forces, i felt you are the best judge in this regard. Can Modi impose Martial law in Kashmir is my question and doubt. Be kind enough to air your views on this matter.

Martial law is a tricky subject and not mentioned in the constitution. It is a act based on the famous " doctrine of necessity".Modi can declare martial law and he has to addvise the President who will issue the promulgation. But it requires guts and not something easy. 

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Martial law is a tricky subject and not mentioned in the constitution. It is a act based on the famous " doctrine of necessity".Modi can declare martial law and he has to addvise the President who will issue the promulgation. But it requires guts and not something easy.

I heard that there is Martial law in place called AFSPA. Is there any difference between Martial law and AFSPA. What are the Conditions to be fulfilled before obtaining the Permission from the president ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.