Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Martial law does not necessarily mean army general takes over. It merely means that martial law regulations will be enforced. In Pakistan for some time after the exit of Yahiya Khan , The Chief martial law administrator was ZA Bhutto( a civilian). Mussolini seized power on the basis of Doctrine of necessity in Italy and he was a civilian. In India, martial law can be enforced but the basic character of Hindus is too shy away from violence and hence I do not ever envisage martial law being promulgated in India.

You know better that me. I wrote here what I read in news papers. I read little bit about Mussolini. He was dictator. 

Our political leadership will prefer to lose Kashmir than apply the martial law.

I am not agree with you, I think Modi is waiting for right time. Pakistan government insulted home minister Raj Nath during his latest visit of Pakistan. It may be proved U turn.

There cannot be a better platform than SAARC to say emphatically that Terrorists should not be eulogised as Martyrs and the strongest possible should be taken against Countries that support terrorism. This was what Rajnath Singh said In the wake of protests in Kashmir over the killing of Burhan Wani of Hijbul Mujahideen. Nawaz Sherif praised  Burhan Wani and called him a Martyr. In such a hostile atmosphere, in which Pakistan playing Key role, India has warned Pakistan, that it would not tolerate any Terrorist activities and deal with Pakistan in a befitting way.

Rambabu is parroting the verbal war of the present government which has not yielded any result so far.

vijay wrote:

Rambabu is parroting the verbal war of the present government which has not yielded any result so far.

What can Rambabu do? He can't order for real war. Rajnath Singh defied Pakistan in their own house. At present it is enough.

What has he achieved by speaking in a defiant manner in their house under diplomatic immunity. Nothing. Kashmir is still not normal. We are proud of our weakness of not fighting but only reacting verbally. We were ruled by foreigners for thousand years because of this attitude. And you still support verbal war. Please change your attitude.

One fact remains that we were ruled for 1000 years,why?. Becuase there is some inherent weakness in the Hindus and one is bombastic talk without action. Go back to history and read the Veer Gatha Kaal, where the kings talked of bravery but when alexander came many joined him against Porus. Similarly instead of talking if India acts in the valley, it will be better.  It is better to talk sweet and use the knife than to just make bombastic talk and do nothing.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

What can Rambabu do? He can't order for real war. Rajnath Singh defied Pakistan in their own house. At present it is enough.

How will this bombastic talk help solve the Kashmir issue?Action on the ground is better than such meaningless talk. One thing is clear from the study of psychology, when a person talks in a bombastic way and does nothing, in reality shows that he himself is a scared man.

The solution lies in the action- an all out action once for all. No mercy whatsoever. If anyone thinks it is against human rights the traitors and terrorists have no human rights whatsoever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

The solution lies in the action- an all out action once for all. No mercy whatsoever. If anyone thinks it is against human rights the traitors and terrorists have no human rights whatsoever.

Yes you are right but it is very easy to say final action but in practical it is not easy. If authorities of International Human right organisation understand that terrorists have not human rights than problem of terrorist can be solved in few days.

Human Rights are meant for humans, not for Terrorists, who are inhuman. Only option left is  dealing ruthlessly and crushing them. This is what Modi Government has decided to do as far as Pakistan is concerned. Rajnath Sing made himself clear in the SAARC Home Ministers meet. Only time will decide, how far India succeeds in its endeavor.

Action is needed not platitudes and sermonising.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.