Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If the promulgation of martial Law under the Doctrine of necessity is the only solution to settle the Kashmir issue once and for all, why the President is not being advised by Defense experts and Advisors ? For the safety and unity of a Country ,don't you think some Laws and Constitution  are to be waived off ?What is the role of Defense Ministry ?

I agree with you, but the power structure in India is so perfected that the PM can only decide. The Defence Ministry is also headed bya non-professional soldier and one cant expect much input from him

I don't agree. When Kashmir, a Problem of astronomical magnitude is standing before the nation, and destabilizing the country,it is very much the duty of the President, PM. simply sleeping over the problem looking towards rules. regulations and Constitution, is the trait of a feeble hearted Nation.

Kashmir problem should be solved on a war footing. Nothing short of it.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If the promulgation of martial Law under the Doctrine of necessity is the only solution to settle the Kashmir issue once and for all, why the President is not being advised by Defense experts and Advisors ? For the safety and unity of a Country ,don't you think some Laws and Constitution  are to be waived off ?What is the role of Defense Ministry ?

I agree with you, but the power structure in India is so perfected that the PM can only decide. The Defence Ministry is also headed bya non-professional soldier and one cant expect much input from him

I don't agree. When Kashmir, a Problem of astronomical magnitude is standing before the nation, and destabilizing the country,it is very much the duty of the President, PM. simply sleeping over the problem looking towards rules. regulations and Constitution, is the trait of a feeble hearted Nation.

There is no provision for martial law in constitution. This is only through coup by army junta. I don't understand why some are again and again harping on this and thereby making us all an object of ridicule. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

One can already see that things are becoming serious in Kashmir like it was in The nineties..I feel that the O ly solution could be , to start with imposing Presidents rule and then scrap all useless sections and open up the valley. I am sure done of our politicians would blind to retaliate just yo show how secular they are, they shd be asked to mind their business or join the movement.. honestly it is the politicians who have made this possible and no one else 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is no provision for martial law in constitution. This is only through coup by army junta. I don't understand why some are again and again harping on this and thereby making us all an object of ridicule. 

If some are harping on this issue, because, the Kashmir Issue is growing in size day by day. Unless this is checked before it becomes too big to handle, the very integrity and Unity of this country will be at stake. After clamping Curfew in Srinagar for continuously for more than 30 days and 3 days ago, when the Curfew was lifted for a few hours, Looting and Arson again started. How long this will go ? In order to check this , the Government should do something consolidated on an urgent Basis. Other wise, there is a danger of spreading the Communal riots and unrest to the entire country.

Kashmir is under control of separatists who are extending the closure everytime and this time it is till 18th. What solution is being talked out is not clear. Kashmir has gone out of control. Challenge is to bring it back. BJP-PDP Government has become ineffective. 

That Kashmir is under control of Separatists or BJP - PDP Government has become ineffective are the Statistics given in any News Paper.  but a suggestion according to you   to end Kashmir Problem is required like other members who took part in the discussion.

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If some are harping on this issue, because, the Kashmir Issue is growing in size day by day. Unless this is checked before it becomes too big to handle, the very integrity and Unity of this country will be at stake. After clamping Curfew in Srinagar for continuously for more than 30 days and 3 days ago, when the Curfew was lifted for a few hours, Looting and Arson again started. How long this will go ? In order to check this , the Government should do something consolidated on an urgent Basis. Other wise, there is a danger of spreading the Communal riots and unrest to the entire country.

Kashmir issue is okay to discuss. But why bring the 'martial law' again and again in discussion in spite of the fact that this is unconstitutional and hence not worthy of consideration by any department of govt. of India. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Kashmir issue is okay to discuss. But why bring the 'martial law' again and again in discussion in spite of the fact that this is unconstitutional and hence not worthy of consideration by any department of govt. of India. 

OK. Martial Law is unconstitutional. My only point on which i was insisting to know, how long this Fire remains burning ? Is there a possibility to change the Constitution ? If so, what would be the best and ideal way to please Kashmiri people.And merge Kashmir with India ? I don't think there will not be any solution to solve Kashmir issue. Only thing needed is a firm determination to end the problem from all the concerned Agencies.

The point of  no return is reached. I have been a visitor and operated in Kashmir for years. At one time 70% Kashmiri were with India but now I assume not more than 20% support India. Many are scared because of the gun. The point is the Indian governments has followed the Hindu ethos of getting a slap and keep smiling. The insurrection could have been crushed inside 90 days but it has lingered on for 20 years. It's gaining and India is getting a bad name as the separatists call the shots and NO INDAN can walk the streets of the valley alone. It's a dangerous game and the present government of Modi cannot absolve itself of responsibility for this crisis/.

Latest news says, an all party meet is in progress. Actually, the all Patty meet was demanded by all opposition Parties including Congress. For this, the Home Minister agreed , And before the Meet, the HM affirmatively said, there is no question of handing over Kashmir to Army. I think in a day or two, some solution will come out regarding Kashmir.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.