Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Some of the much loved comedians are Mehmood, Johny Walker  , Agha and Jagdeep...All of them started their career as leading men . Johny Walker is perhaps the most popular of the lot , so also Mehmood..Songs were written specially for them and they have some very popular numbers to their credit .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Mehmood in Padosan has performed very Well. The language he used is a typical mix of Hyderabadi and Tamilian accent. ;The song, Hum Kale hai to kya Hua dilwale Hain still remains as my favorite.

usha manohar wrote:

Some of the much loved comedians are Mehmood, Johny Walker  , Agha and Jagdeep...All of them started their career as leading men . Johny Walker is perhaps the most popular of the lot , so also Mehmood..Songs were written specially for them and they have some very popular numbers to their credit .. 

These comedians were too good. In this list I would like to add Keshto Mukherjee, Paintal and Asrani as well. 

shampasaid

Kehto Mukherjee known for his drunken roles. In Padosan he is a member of one Drama group, known as 'Panch Ratna naatak Mandali. The organizer of this group is Kishore Kumar another great comedian. Kishore portrayed though he is a comedian many serious roles too.

I missed to name Deven Verma. His appearance was very innocent one and acted comic roles wonderfully. I can't forget his role in Angoor.

shampasaid

Yes. thanks for adding. Deven Varma who  is well known for his comic roles. He worked with famous Directors like Basu Chatterjee, Hrishikesh Mukherjee to name a few. He has produced a Movie called Besharam

Keshto Mukherji indeed needs a special mention , si also Deven Verna. I too love watching Angoor , the entire team of Sanjeev Kumar, Moushumi Chateterji, Deepti Naval and Deven Verna have done such a great job. The double roles and the comedy that arises out of changing places is so beautifully and naturally handled by Gulzar .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
rambabu wrote:

Yes. thanks for adding. Deven Varma who  is well known for his comic roles. He worked with famous Directors like Basu Chatterjee, Hrishikesh Mukherjee to name a few. He has produced a Movie called Besharam

Besharam was a super flop film.

usha manohar wrote:

Indeed image of Mehmood was equal to heros of that time. He had his own style of comedy. Your forgot Angerjon Ke Jamaney key Jailer, our Asrani. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Indeed image of Mehmood was equal to heros of that time. He had his own style of comedy. Your forgot Angerjon Ke Jamaney key Jailer, our Asrani. 

Who can forget asrani's  famous dialogue, Main isa waisa jailer Nahin, ngrezi zamane Ka jailer hoon from Sholay' ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.