Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In many films we have come across two very popular lead heroines playing supporting role while they were in their late career. They are Rakhi and Dimple Kapadia. Both have excelled as supporting actress.   

shampasaid

Dimple Kapadia married Rajesh Khanna, later , she separated from Khanna. She was introduced to movies by Raj Kapoor.. Bobby was her Maiden Movie.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

In many films we have come across two very popular lead heroines playing supporting role while they were in their late career. They are Rakhi and Dimple Kapadia. Both have excelled as supporting actress.   

Rather has always been one ofy favorite actresses since she has acted in some great roles like Shakti, Daag,Doosra Aadmi and so on...however Dimple although was a very limited actress when she was the leading lady has of late been acting in some good roles.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dimple's maiden movie Bobby was a great success at the Box office.

We are not discussing Dimples lead roles and success here rambabu, as usual to gain points you simply keep adding the same irrelevant information again and again, how many times to tell you not to post Indiscriminately simply for the sake of doing so, ..you are totally shameless..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree.  if my response is not related to the subject, Its a mistake on my part. I thought it was all about Dimple.

Dimple Kapadia as a supporting actress was fabulous in Dil Chahta Hai, Prahar, Krantiveer, Cocktail, Finding Fanny and many more.

shampasaid

Most of the older actors and actresses who started off acting in lesser known films later shifted to character roles and became a lot more popular like Sudheer, Suresh , Chandrasekhar...Chand Usmani, Naaz, Naseema ..

rambabu wrote:

Villain is also a Supportive Role. His famous dialogues from Sholay are, Kitne admii They and  Tera Kya Hoga Kaaliya are well known

Don't we think that villain's dialogues are more famous than any other lead actors.

sdfafa

Very True , some of the villains are remembered more for their dialogue delivery like for example Amrish Puri in Mr India and gentleman KN Singh with his polished villanous speeches with a straight face in several films like Howrah Bridge , Opera House, House No 44 , Manzil, detective and so on..he later played a very convincing  role of a lawyer in Mara Saaya  too.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.