The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Someone brought in a Communal angle here saying if it was Akshay , Anil or Ranveer..

Personally speaking I feel Akshay is a non actor and If he had acted in Raees it WD hardly have so much publicity and as far as possible I avoid his films and I am not sure who Anil is ? Kapoor ,? If so he is a great actor and Ranveer is again iny opinion suited only for certain roles. The only actor who stands above all is Amir Khan ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Aamir is an all round performer. There is no doubt about it.

Weak defence with further condemnation of now Akshay to escape.

I neither have the need to escape nor convince anybody... Those interested can either believe or not believe, it is entirely up to them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Comparison between two movies should not be dragged to communal angle. Liking a movie or an actor has nothing to do with religion. It's certainly a personal choice. I am fond of a good story line and not interested in gangster type movies but a big fan of Sharukh Khan. I am not keen to watch Raees in theater but again not interested to watch Kabil in theater too as Hrithik is not my favourite actor. I will wait to watch both on television. 

shampasaid

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Both the movies are doing good on box office, but Raees has done more business than Kabil.

It is natural, Kabil is not commercial movie. But is better. Black was not commercial film but it was a best one movie of Bollywood, Amitabh and Rani.

anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Both the movies are doing good on box office, but Raees has done more business than Kabil.

It is natural, Kabil is not commercial movie. But is better. Black was not commercial film but it was a best one movie of Bollywood, Amitabh and Rani.

There are scores of films that may not do well nor become popular ..it is a mass appeal versus class appeal ! Actors like Salman Khan and Sharukh Khan and most others provide mass appeal but some like Aamir Khan and Irfan Khan are able to cross over and are comfortable doing both kinds of films 

It is really disgusting to see so much wastage of time and thoughts on a very mediocre and stupid films. They hardly deserve so much attention. What is even more annoying is to see to what extent people go to defend such films in the name of freedom of expression!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My husband went to see Raees with his friends and was not too impressed. However I am getting better review of kaabil in terms of story and performances. However, I am not going to watch either of them in theatre. Will wait for them to come on TV

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

My husband went to see Raees with his friends and was not too impressed. However I am getting better review of kaabil in terms of story and performances. However, I am not going to watch either of them in theatre. Will wait for them to come on TV

I had seen a few glimpses of both the Movies. Full versions too are expected

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.