Well known and popular actress Sridevi apparently died of a massive heart attack last night. It is unfortunate that someone who was so fit and was a fitness freak was taken away so early. She was just 54. She will be missed ...Rest in peace Sridevi 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am a great fan of Shridevi and have watched all her movies. I heard it about half an hour ago on TV. Every channel is showing about her sudden demise due a massive heart attack she had in Dubai where she had gone to attend a marriage. Incidentally I was watching the photos of that Kapoor family marriage party yesterday or day before in an online newspaper.  May God rest her soul in peace.... Actresses will come and go but she was certainly one of the best...

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

She really was a good actress. Whether it was Sadma, chandni, Lamhe, Mr India or many others, she had entertained everyone with her unforgettable performances. It will be difficult to come across another performer like her. May her soul rest in peace.

She was a fine actress and very graceful. She has died young. May her soul rest in peace.

Sridevi was a fine actress and rivals Hema Malini in popularity, but both actresses spoilt their copybook by marrying two Punjabi men ( Dharmendra and Boney Kapoor) who were already married with grown-up kids. I wonder what example they set for Indian women,become housebreakers and marry much older men?

We lost a beautiful legend, Heart broken?

Sridevi was really a legend . I remember Shammi Kapoor saying , I wish I were younger so that I could act with Sridevi..

@MG , I agree there is some law f attraction working between southern actresses and married Punjabi men. It started with Vyjayantimala, then Hema Malini , Sridevi even Jaya Prada..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Sridevi was really a legend . I remember Shammi Kapoor saying , I wish I were younger so that I could act with Sridevi..

@MG , I agree there is some law f attraction working between southern actresses and married Punjabi men. It started with Vyjayantimala, then Hema Malini , Sridevi even Jaya Prada..

yes, if the heart rules then why say anything?

The manner in which the media goes on and on about Sridevi and her demise is really annoying. They seem to think that it is above everything ...no doubt she was a fabulous actress and all that but how does it help a common citizen? They can have a segment on her but it is endless coverage since yesterday morning ..the same news,images and the same testimony from other actors who have precious little to add other than what everyone knows of her acting capabilities and persona..it is almost as if nothing else matters in the nation and the rest of the news can wait. 

This is worth reading since the film industry rests on physical beauty , popularity and success and to attain that the actresses go to any length often putting themselves in danger , thereby setting a bad example to their fans ..

http://www.newindianexpress.com/entertainment/hindi/2018/feb/25/from-sridevi-to-kareena-to-anushka-unrealistic-beauty-standards-fuel-a-disturbing-trend-1778770.html

The mystery of her death is deepening. Now heart attack is ruled out and death is by drowning. How did the family talk about the cardiac arrest?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.