Hi All,

I just wanted to know the movie which has left a lasting impression on you, in recent times.

For me i like movies that inspire such as Padman, Secret Superstar, Dhangal or Chak De India. Please share yours.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I dont see many new films..Recently I saw Padmavat which was reasonably good..3 idiots and Taare zameen par are the only two I have actually seen and they were both very good.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N

Of the recent movies that I saw Dangal was the best one, have not seen other recently released movies.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N, suni51

I felt Baahubali 2 in Telugu, Hichki in Hindi & Avengers The Infinity war in English are good.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Of the recent movies that I saw Dangal was the best one, have not seen other recently released movies.

I have seen it in parts and wd love to watch the entire film ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am a movie freak and I have watched all the good releases in recent times. The last one I watched yesterday was "102 not out". It is worth watch with a simple but powerful message.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: suni51, Sheetal Kumar N, epraneeth77

I am movie lover, but at present I  can watch movies only only TV. Just I watch Pink on TV. it is beautiful movie. Shaadi Main Jaroon Aana is also good movies. Some movie we can watch these many times, Chank De India, Sarfrosh Aamir Khan starar)  is some from these.

Thank you said by: suni51, Sheetal Kumar N

We are not watching movies in theaters for decades ever since my daughter was 1 year old. However, I have found a TV Chanel with just one Two minutes' interval Star Gold Select. I watch some good movies on this Chanel and the best movies I think I watched here were 'PINK' and "Matra".

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N, epraneeth77

Hello Sunil, Today I am writing here after long time. Advertisement on channels is a problem but we cann't do anything for it. We are enjoying channels almost free of cost, we must be pay some for it. and we are doing it. Baby, and name  Shabana is also good movie.

anil wrote:

Hello Sunil, Today I am writing here after long time. Advertisement on channels is a problem but we cann't do anything for it. We are enjoying channels almost free of cost, we must be pay some for it. and we are doing it. Baby, and name  Shabana is also good movie.

Try "Star Gold Select Gold" which gives you new movies without advertisement. It takes only one break for two minutes midway and that's all. And why the TV is free? I am paying more than 400/ per month to Tata Sky.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:

Try "Star Gold Select Gold" which gives you new movies without advertisement. It takes only one break for two minutes midway and that's all. And why the TV is free? I am paying more than 400/ per month to Tata Sky.

Of course we have to pay and in Mangalore I pay RS 800 per month which also includes Tata classic movies channel ..

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N, epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.