Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I enjoyed watching Hitchki few days ago and that was inspiring.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

I enjoyed watching Hitchki few days ago and that was inspiring.

Oh! That is one movie I missed out in recent times which was on my watching list. My mother in law was not well and by the time I got free from rounds of hospital and doctors, it was off the screen. I am waiting for it to come on TV. Thanks for reminding me.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N

I love to watch movies but am very selective. The worst part is we hardly go to cinema hall so do not watch movies quite often. Last movie I watched was Pink. Recently, I am very keen to watch 'OCTOBER' and 'RAAZI'.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I love to watch movies but am very selective. The worst part is we hardly go to cinema hall so do not watch movies quite often. Last movie I watched was Pink. Recently, I am very keen to watch 'OCTOBER' and 'RAAZI'.  

I have watched "October" and can strongly recommend if you are fond of sensible movies. I loved the movie. I am going for "Raazi" tomorrow and hope that it is good as I have seen good reviews about it. I will come back and give you my review. Anyway I am excited to see a true life story of a spy girl in Pakistan.

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N, Shampa Sadhya

I saw a simple down to earth movie called 'Lunchbox' on the TV and really liked it . Would love to watch it again , hopefully on the big screen if t gets re released, not likely though!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I have watched "October" and can strongly recommend if you are fond of sensible movies. I loved the movie. I am going for "Raazi" tomorrow and hope that it is good as I have seen good reviews about it. I will come back and give you my review. Anyway I am excited to see a true life story of a spy girl in Pakistan.

I too would love to watch Raazi after seeing the reviews and the way people have reacted to it after the premier show..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I saw a simple down to earth movie called 'Lunchbox' on the TV and really liked it . Would love to watch it again , hopefully on the big screen if t gets re released, not likely though!

Lovely movie with lovely actors. Irfan Khan and Nirmat kaur are so natural . Even I can watch it again and again. I also missed it on big screen and could watch it only when it came on TV.

Glad to see that it worked as a reminder to you.

There are so many great movies and that's what makes us remain as passionate fans.

It's difficult to name a single movie that worked for us like an inspiration. Each movie has something or the other to offer and in parts or the whole they inspire us. It can be comedy, humor, romance or any genre.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.