Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I came from "Raazi" yesterday and I strongly recommend it. A worth watch movie and good work by Alia.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N
Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I love to watch movies but am very selective. The worst part is we hardly go to cinema hall so do not watch movies quite often. Last movie I watched was Pink. Recently, I am very keen to watch 'OCTOBER' and 'RAAZI'.  

I have watched "October" and can strongly recommend if you are fond of sensible movies. I loved the movie. I am going for "Raazi" tomorrow and hope that it is good as I have seen good reviews about it. I will come back and give you my review. Anyway I am excited to see a true life story of a spy girl in Pakistan.

I am fond of Shoojit Sircar's movies. I won't waste my time, energy and money on insensible movies. Besides you, many people have advised me to watch it. Let me see if I am lucky and get a chance to watch both the movies.   

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:

I saw a simple down to earth movie called 'Lunchbox' on the TV and really liked it . Would love to watch it again , hopefully on the big screen if t gets re released, not likely though!

I have not seen it but being Irfan Khan's fan I am sure that it's a good movie. Even I have come to know that his movie, Qarib Qarib Singlle, is also a wonderful movie. Hindi Medium is another one which is appreciated a lot.    

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I saw a simple down to earth movie called 'Lunchbox' on the TV and really liked it . Would love to watch it again , hopefully on the big screen if t gets re released, not likely though!

I have not seen it but being Irfan Khan's fan I am sure that it's a good movie. Even I have come to know that his movie, Qarib Qarib Singlle, is also a wonderful movie. Hindi Medium is another one which is appreciated a lot.    

I have watched all the three movies mentioned here and can watch it over and over again. Of these three, I will rank Qarib Qarib single as topmost.

Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I have watched all the three movies mentioned here and can watch it over and over again. Of these three, I will rank Qarib Qarib single as topmost.

I watched Hindi Medium, it is beautiful movies. Irfan Khan is talented actor. He is from my state Rajasthan. Know he is facing problem of cancer. I wishes him to cure soon.

Barely ki barfi was also a light hearted movie with good performance of Rajkumar

Arunima Singh wrote:

Barely ki barfi was also a light hearted movie with good performance of Rajkumar

Raj Kumar is decent actor, I just watched his Shaddi Main Jaroor Aana. 

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Raj Kumar is decent actor, I just watched his Shaddi Main Jaroor Aana. 

Even that movie was a decent watch

Do any of you like Hrithik Roshan movies? There are so many great movies of his.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

Do any of you like Hrithik Roshan movies? There are so many great movies of his.

I have seen Fiza and Mission Kashmir which are both good movies . Lately , I saw Kabil which was a  very touching movie although violent..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.