Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The recent movie Raazi also looks to be a brilliant one with Alia essaying the role to perfection & being applauded for her amazing effort by fans & Ranbir Kapoor as well.

Raazi made with a budget of 40 Crores has made 62 Crores in 8 days & that is a good hit movie in about a weeks time. That itself is great & the trailer looks amazing with her different roles of sensitive person to strong & dynamic woman. I think this is a must watch given the fact that the story is from real life incidents.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N
epraneeth77 wrote:

The recent movie Raazi also looks to be a brilliant one with Alia essaying the role to perfection & being applauded for her amazing effort by fans & Ranbir Kapoor as well.

Raazi made with a budget of 40 Crores has made 62 Crores in 8 days & that is a good hit movie in about a weeks time. That itself is great & the trailer looks amazing with her different roles of sensitive person to strong & dynamic woman. I think this is a must watch given the fact that the story is from real life incidents.

I listen it that is good one. I am waiting when I will telecast on TV. No doubt Allia Bhatt is talented artist.

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I listen it that is good one. I am waiting when I will telecast on TV. No doubt Allia Bhatt is talented artist.

I saw it in the first week of release and I have recommended it to everyone. A worth watch!! A spy thriller with so much of reality

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I too don't go to cinema halls a lot. I wait till movies premiere on television. I don't even watch it on the internet. Within a month or two of the release, we get to watch them on television. I don't see a point in spending money to watch the same in cinema halls or multiplexes.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Barely ki barfi was also a light hearted movie with good performance of Rajkumar

Raj Kumar is decent actor, I just watched his Shaddi Main Jaroor Aana. 

Even that movie was a decent watch

Don't you think that in the second half, there was a dip in everything? Even Rajkumar who is considered to be a decent actor overacted in the majority of scenes.

Reena wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Barely ki barfi was also a light hearted movie with good performance of Rajkumar

Don't you think that in the second half, there was a dip in everything? Even Rajkumar who is considered to be a decent actor overacted in the majority of scenes.

Yes there was a dip in second half and the movie could have been a little short, but Rajkumar did not overact. His acting seemed in sync with the demand of the script.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
Reena wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes there was a dip in second half and the movie could have been a little short, but Rajkumar did not overact. His acting seemed in sync with the demand of the script.

I could not bear with that film. Not used to watching Hindi films where lead actor shows his negative traits towards the love of his life and that too at such an extent.

Reena wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Reena wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I could not bear with that film. Not used to watching Hindi films where lead actor shows his negative traits towards the love of his life and that too at such an extent.

Negative traits is right, what she did with her love. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I saw it in the first week of release and I have recommended it to everyone. A worth watch!! A spy thriller with so much of reality

Yes, Raazi is a good movie. Definitely, a worth watch. I thoroughly loved watching it. Script, music and songs are of wonderful combination.  

shampasaid

I watched Padman on television this weekend. I must say that it had an influential subject to deliver.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.