Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am looking forward to watching Amitabh's 102 Not Out which was released recently. My friends who have seen it are totally bowled over once again by his stellar performance!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N
Reena wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

The recent movie Raazi also looks to be a brilliant one with Alia essaying the role to perfection & being applauded for her amazing effort by fans & Ranbir Kapoor as well.

Raazi made with a budget of 40 Crores has made 62 Crores in 8 days & that is a good hit movie in about a weeks time. That itself is great & the trailer looks amazing with her different roles of sensitive person to strong & dynamic woman. I think this is a must watch given the fact that the story is from real life incidents.

I listen it that is good one. I am waiting when I will telecast on TV. No doubt Allia Bhatt is talented artist.

I too don't go to cinema halls a lot. I wait till movies premiere on television. I don't even watch it on the internet. Within a month or two of the release, we get to watch them on television. I don't see a point in spending money to watch the same in cinema halls or multiplexes.

Watching movies on TV is not my priority. Due to health problem it is not possible for me to go to cinema. If some one wants to enjoy movies that cinema hall is best one. It is right that watching cinema in cinema halls and multiplexes are much expensive.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

The recent movie Raazi also looks to be a brilliant one with Alia essaying the role to perfection & being applauded for her amazing effort by fans & Ranbir Kapoor as well.

Raazi made with a budget of 40 Crores has made 62 Crores in 8 days & that is a good hit movie in about a weeks time. That itself is great & the trailer looks amazing with her different roles of sensitive person to strong & dynamic woman. I think this is a must watch given the fact that the story is from real life incidents.

I listen it that is good one. I am waiting when I will telecast on TV. No doubt Allia Bhatt is talented artist.

I saw it in the first week of release and I have recommended it to everyone. A worth watch!! A spy thriller with so much of reality

Yes, Raazi is a good movie. Definitely, a worth watch. I thoroughly loved watching it. Script, music and songs are of wonderful combination.  

It is latest news Razzi is enter in 100 crore club. Great

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Sheetal Kumar N

I've seen Dangal and Padmavat. Booth of them are really good

K. Yogita Sahiti

Reena wrote:

I watched Padman on television this weekend. I must say that it had an influential subject to deliver.

You means Padmwati? Which channel telecast it. I am also waiting for this movie. 

Even the upcoming movie 'Gold' is creating a lot of buzz among the audience with its captivating & patriotic trailer in which the protagonist is Akshay Kumar.

Akshay Kumar is just delivering some meaningful & beautiful stories to Indians. Just love him. In an age where movies are just wasting time & bringing commercial stories than useful ones to change the society, the way Akshay kumar is giving his films is changing the Indian Cinema dynamics. Hope other actors & Actresses learn from him to bring social messages & bring change in the society with their theme films.

While Race 3 has garnered much of the bucks which is a total crap but commercial movie, Pokhran on the other hand is not doing so well at the Box office. This just sums up the Indian mindset who long for good movies but do not support or encourage them when they release.

Raazi, Pokhran, Gold, Baby, Holiday & there are many movies that are coming though in the theatres these days & we should see these movies instead of the routine romantic movies & action movies. Family movies are much better to watch that brings back the bonding in a family, alas that is more prominent in South Indian movies than Bollywood I guess.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Even the upcoming movie 'Gold' is creating a lot of buzz among the audience with its captivating & patriotic trailer in which the protagonist is Akshay Kumar.

Akshay Kumar is just delivering some meaningful & beautiful stories to Indians. Just love him. In an age where movies are just wasting time & bringing commercial stories than useful ones to change the society, the way Akshay kumar is giving his films is changing the Indian Cinema dynamics. Hope other actors & Actresses learn from him to bring social messages & bring change in the society with their theme films.

While Race 3 has garnered much of the bucks which is a total crap but commercial movie, Pokhran on the other hand is not doing so well at the Box office. This just sums up the Indian mindset who long for good movies but do not support or encourage them when they release.

Raazi, Pokhran, Gold, Baby, Holiday & there are many movies that are coming though in the theatres these days & we should see these movies instead of the routine romantic movies & action movies. Family movies are much better to watch that brings back the bonding in a family, alas that is more prominent in South Indian movies than Bollywood I guess.

The reason why movies like Race 3 are doing commercially better than Pokhran is because Race 3 is an entertaining movies. Though I have not watched either of them, what I feel is that generally people like to be come out in a happy mood after spending three hours watching movies. And what we call crap movies entertain them fully

jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

The reason why movies like Race 3 are doing commercially better than Pokhran is because Race 3 is an entertaining movies. Though I have not watched either of them, what I feel is that generally people like to be come out in a happy mood after spending three hours watching movies. And what we call crap movies entertain them fully

True, but what was really flabbergasting was the fact that the trailer itself was rubbish & many people still went ahead to expend some bucks for just watching the stretched rubbish! Instead they could have sensibly thought of alternatives & could have gone to something like Raazi, Pokhran, 102 not out, etc.

It could have been understandable had there been just a 3D Motion picture that was released & no trailer & then people thronging to watch the movie because of the previous parts, but for this, trailer was also released.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.