Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Actually the losers are playing their last card in an attempt to stay in limelight. I am not sure where these naive politicians like Tejaswi, Rahul etc would lead this country to. It's time they came of age and worked for betterment of country and raised the falling standard of Indian politics.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This is a false claim made by H D KunarSwamy after he and his MLAs were already bought by the Congress party . If all your MLAs are supporting you how there be any trade at all ? And where is the need to lick them up in resorts?

It is old habit of congress party, congress men forgot 1991, they paid bride to Jharkhnad Mukti Morcha MP to win vote of confidence. So Chuhey Khakey Billi Haz Ko Chaliangry 

True...they have conveniently forgotten their own ill deeds now and are trying hard to do what they can. But I am rather glad that even BJP can and should play dirty against congress party.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yesterday evening and night was high voltage drana with Congress + JDS MLAs running from resort to airport to bus to Hyderabad lol ..anyway by tomorrow evening we will know who stands where ? In all probability BJP may lose the trust vote but the future would be worth watching ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Yesterday evening and night was high voltage drana with Congress + JDS MLAs running from resort to airport to bus to Hyderabad lol ..anyway by tomorrow evening we will know who stands where ? In all probability BJP may lose the trust vote but the future would be worth watching ..

If they loose the trust vote, Congress and JDS will form a temporary government where they will fight and fight and finally put the state to go through mid poll or maybe they will try hard to drag it for 5 years to prove their point. But Governance will be definitely not on agenda but saving the government would be.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

Actually the losers are playing their last card in an attempt to stay in limelight. I am not sure where these naive politicians like Tejaswi, Rahul etc would lead this country to. It's time they came of age and worked for betterment of country and raised the falling standard of Indian politics.

That is the biggest fear for voters like me in 2019. They might drag country down. But the way opposition is coming together to fight against Modi, I am scared one of these morons might be leading the country if people fail to see through. 

There is no party as shameless and greedy as Congress. In all probability BJP may lose the floor test but they really made the entire procedure entertaining by making the Greedy power hungry lot of Congress+ JDS MLAs run from resort to resort, then to vidhan soudha to sit in the sun in a supposedly silent protest ,then back to the resort, to the airport at midnight , on a bus to Hyderabad and there from one 5 Star hotel to the other and now back to Bangalore and a secret place somewhere , all of which must cost them a bomb ! They really must be exhausted after all that activity. The question is where does all the money come from? Lastly , I am sure the public was hugely entertained 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar

I think the BJP should have allowed JDS and Congress form the government and see the drama sitting in the opposition. It was matter of weeks when some of the MLAs would  have asked to join BJP and the JDS+Congress government scummed to floor. BJP would have formed a solid government in that situation. 

usha manohar wrote:

There is no party as shameless and greedy as Congress. In all probability BJP may lose the floor test but they really made the entire procedure entertaining by making the Greedy power hungry lot of Congress+ JDS MLAs run from resort to resort, then to vidhan soudha to sit in the sun in a supposedly silent protest ,then back to the resort, to the airport at midnight , on a bus to Hyderabad and there from one 5 Star hotel to the other and now back to Bangalore and a secret place somewhere , all of which must cost them a bomb ! They really must be exhausted after all that activity. The question is where does all the money come from? Lastly , I am sure the public was hugely entertained 

It was a political thriller that entertained the whole nation for last few days. I hope it reaches it's climax by tomorrow evening or it might be an intermission leaving audience with lots of speculation in the coming days.

Congress which pretends it is holy shod realise that it was an unholy and corrupt decision that led to Nehru being made the PM of India ..

http://www.vifindia.org/article/2012/june/05/choosing-the-first-prime-minister-of-india

I still feel that BJP should not have formed a government in the first place and waited for the unholy collusion to breakdown on its own. That would give BJP a better chance to come into power with more credibility.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.