Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now that the horse trading and resort drama is over, it is trading for seat and position among the alliance.. the drama is still not over and the cover up drama showing a strong alliance to fool people will continue till 2019. I doubt if they can stand together for 1 year...but anything in name of defeating Modi.

Horse trading in Karnkatka is over, it begins in Delhi. Congress demands to post of depty CM for them. It is unconditional support of congress?

Congress has reduced to supporting role all across the country. They will do anything to stay in power. There will be ,any more ugly drama unfolding in coming months...Wait and watch the political thriller in name of Democracy

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Now that the horse trading and resort drama is over, it is trading for seat and position among the alliance.. the drama is still not over and the cover up drama showing a strong alliance to fool people will continue till 2019. I doubt if they can stand together for 1 year...but anything in name of defeating Modi.

Horse trading in Karnkatka is over, it begins in Delhi. Congress demands to post of depty CM for them. It is unconditional support of congress?

Congress has reduced to supporting role all across the country. They will do anything to stay in power. There will be ,any more ugly drama unfolding in coming months...Wait and watch the political thriller in name of Democracy

Some thing is better than nothing, is policy of congress. Congress is not able to won majority, so they are happy as junior.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Some thing is better than nothing, is policy of congress. Congress is not able to won majority, so they are happy as junior.

More importantly , their hate for Mr Modi and BJP make them stoop to any lows   ..no ethics,no self dignity !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

More importantly , their hate for Mr Modi and BJP make them stoop to any lows   ..no ethics,no self dignity !

Modi and BJP are no better. They equally hate Congress.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Modi and BJP are no better. They equally hate Congress.

All parties hate each other.alliance among the parties are only selfishness. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.