The topic is locked.

Today is Birthday of film actress Nutan. Happy birthdayblush 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One of my favorite actresses...Nutan was serenely beautiful and brilliant as an actress, probably one of the best ever ! What a range she had . .I loved and still love watching Sujata, Bandini, Milan ..Sadly she had many turbulence in her life  . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen, Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

One of my favorite actresses...Nutan was serenely beautiful and brilliant as an actress, probably one of the best ever ! What a range she had . .I loved and still love watching Sujata, Bandini, Milan ..Sadly she had many turbulence in her life  . 

No doubt she was best actress of her time. Here is long list of movies of Nutan to whom every one like to watch. I now little about her personal life. She had some dispute with her mother.

usha manohar wrote:

The movies you mentioned are among my favourite too. Most of the movies she acted were enjoyable. Another movie I really liked is Seema. I watched it maby years ago but I can still remember the scenes from it. I found it very enjoyable. I never knew that she had problems in her personal life.

She was a natural beauty and talent. I watched her movies when they were telecasted on Doordarshan. They were wonderful. I don't know much about her personal life and turbulences in her life.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I love watching Nutan and Dev Anands films , have seen Tere Ghar ke Samne, Manzil and Paying Guest. They make a sophisticated couple... Nutan also acted with Amitabh Bachan in a beautiful film called Saudagar ...

Whenever I remember Nutan two songs come to my mind  ..kaali ghata chaaye Mora jiya tadpaye and Mora gora ang laile

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I love watching Nutan and Dev Anands films , have seen Tere Ghar ke Samne, Manzil and Paying Guest. They make a sophisticated couple... Nutan also acted with Amitabh Bachan in a beautiful film called Saudagar ...

Whenever I remember Nutan two songs come to my mind  ..kaali ghata chaaye Mora jiya tadpaye and Mora gora ang laile

I remember watching Saudagar when it was telecast in doordarshan. If I am not mistaken she plays the role of jaggery maker. Its a nice movie.

The song I usually associate with her is Saawan ka mahina pawan na karey shor...from Milan.

usha manohar wrote:

Yes I remember that movie Saudagar well. It was a very different genre of movie, especially the role of Amitabh in it. Nutan looked really awesome and so mature in it and the songs were all lovely too.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The movies you mentioned are among my favourite too. Most of the movies she acted were enjoyable. Another movie I really liked is Seema. I watched it maby years ago but I can still remember the scenes from it. I found it very enjoyable. I never knew that she had problems in her personal life.

Yes seema is a beautiful movie. Sujata Bandini, Khandan are some of movies of Nutan. 

Arunima Singh wrote:

She was a natural beauty and talent. I watched her movies when they were telecasted on Doordarshan. They were wonderful. I don't know much about her personal life and turbulences in her life.

Yes she was beautiful. In reel life she played most of role of traditional Indian woman, but is real life she was modern woman. Life is not free from trouble, weather a film star or common person.

usha manohar wrote:

I have not seen these three movies, but many time I have seen songs of these movies. I am suggesting you to watch song  Ye Hai Mohabat Ka Payasa of Dil Ne phir Yaad Kiya. Performance in this song of Nutan is awesome.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.