Toady is death anniversary of film star Rajesh Khanna. Pay tribute with reminding him for contribution in India films. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It must be a few years since he passed away ... He will never be forgotten since his films are always being shown and his songs are always being played . He was a superstar as well as a very talented actor ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He ll be always remembered. He had acted in many memorable movies, both comedy and serious. Some of his movies that I ve enjoyed are Anand, Akhir Kyon, souten, etc. 

jabeen wrote:

He ll be always remembered. He had acted in many memorable movies, both comedy and serious. Some of his movies that I ve enjoyed are Anand, Akhir Kyon, souten, etc. 

Anand and Akhir Kyon is OK but I don't like his souten. Safar, Thodi se Befai, Avtar, Amarpren, Aradhana, are my favorite movie of Rajesh Khanna

usha manohar wrote:

It must be a few years since he passed away ... He will never be forgotten since his films are always being shown and his songs are always being played . He was a superstar as well as a very talented actor ...

Yes we never forgotten this talented star of Hindi  movies. Indeed all actors are lost long for us because we are watching them like earlier when they are alive. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes we never forgotten this talented star of Hindi  movies. Indeed all actors are lost long for us because we are watching them like earlier when they are alive. 

Rajesh Khanna was and is a icon and was the first ever superstar of Hindi cinema. I have seen many of his films starting from his early films like Raaz, Aurat, Baharon ke Sappne and later Aradhana and Do Raatste which took him to a different level altogether with its success ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He was indeed the first superstar and has given a lot of blockbusters of his time. I still love to watch his movies. But when it comes to acting skills, I find that he was just average. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

He was indeed the first superstar and has given a lot of blockbusters of his time. I still love to watch his movies. But when it comes to acting skills, I find that he was just average. 

Yes, he was not really extraordinary in his acting skills, but his gorgeous looks and unique method of tilting his head where what caught the audience by storm. I liked his performance the best in Bawarchi and Anand and Amar Prem even more than in Aradhana!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes, he was not really extraordinary in his acting skills, but his gorgeous looks and unique method of tilting his head where what caught the audience by storm. I liked his performance the best in Bawarchi and Anand and Amar Prem even more than in Aradhana!

Yes, His style had a lot of female following. Anand is one of my all time favorite and I like the story, script and music of that movie.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:

I am not agree with you that was average in acting, he was above average level. 

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Rajesh Khanna was and is a icon and was the first ever superstar of Hindi cinema. I have seen many of his films starting from his early films like Raaz, Aurat, Baharon ke Sappne and later Aradhana and Do Raatste which took him to a different level altogether with its success ..

No doubt he was a talented actor but superstar prefix was given to him by a journalist. I don't watch Raaj, Aurat and Baharon ke spapney but watched many more films of him. Safar, Anand , Amar prem is my favorite.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.