Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

He had a divine unique voice. The innocence in voice and the simplicity with which he sang was so different and unique to him. He even tried to become an actor but he failed as an actor. 

Didn't even know that he had acted in movies. But his voice was very different from other singers and had sang very beautiful songs. My favorite are " ek pyar ka nagma.." from movie Shor and ' kahin door din dhal jaye' from Anand

Yes he acted in movies, but not to much. I never watched his film but I saw one song of Malhar in which he played a camio role. List of pretty song of Mukesh is long one. Most of songs anr listenable,

He produced the film Malhar and sang all the beautiful songs from the film ..Bade armanonse rakha hai balam, Kahan ho tum Zara awaz do , Dil tujhe Diya tha rakhne ko ...

He also played the role of a horse carriage driver and sang the song Choti si hai zibdgani , for himself . 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen

Thanks for reminding be about song, Bade Armono se rakha it is one best favroite song of mine. Payar Ki Duniya me Pehla Kadam Beautiful song.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.