Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

North India especially the NCR has millions of Bangladeshis living on pavements and illegal Jhuggis mostly working as laborers and rickshaw pullers, garbage pickers in the day and indulging in various crimes during nights. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In fact these immigrants are spilling over to other places as well. We have a settlement of Bangladeshis here in Mangalore and most of them work in shops and restaurants and are by themselves. According to one of my relatives who runs a eatery , they are very hard working and docile. Apparently there was a raid for illegal immigrants and my relative shielded a few who work for him by paying so e bribe..it is very difficult to take a firm stand when they are not causing any trouble and a couple of them are Hindus .

Not all of them are causing trouble, they might be docile and hard workers in other places, but in Assam, WB they are responsible for a lot of civil strife, rapes on women, and other sorts of crimes. Also their docility does not still negate their illegal status, if it had been the other way round, Hindus in their country, would they have been guaranteed the exact safe haven that these people get when they are in India? Even a peaceful country like Sri Lanka whom we have helped a lot over decades loses no time in arresting and jailing our fisherfolk who frequently cross over their waters unintentionally. We are already grunting under the weight of overpopulation, do we really need the burden of such people now?

Well said Kalyani, they are hard worker, honest all is right but illegal is illegal. Population of country is reached at alarming stage, it is not possible for country to tolerate this extra burden. We are facing problem of poverty, unemployment, shortage of sources. How country will feed these peoples. It is saying that "Kanak Ke sath Ghun Bhi Piss Jata hai. Peoples who are Indian citizen  and  living for hundred years in Assam also facing this problem because of illegal immigrants. I read today in news papers that Rajasthani, Bihari Uttar Pradeshi, also have not name in NRC.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

I read it yesterday, It is not fault of India  and Indians that they are living here for 47 or more years. India helps then enough but at present country can't tolerate this burden. When original citizen is facing problem of employment, from where country give job to these. Original citizen have first right on source of country.

If you have not visited Maldah, Siliguri and many other districts in Bengal and entire Assam state then you have no idea what is the real meaning of illegal immigrants. They have out numbered the locals and there seems to be no reversal of current situation. You can get enough hard working local people but the way our demography is suffering is beyond repair.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

If you have not visited Maldah, Siliguri and many other districts in Bengal and entire Assam state then you have no idea what is the real meaning of illegal immigrants. They have out numbered the locals and there seems to be no reversal of current situation. You can get enough hard working local people but the way our demography is suffering is beyond repair.

I agree with you people come from other countries like a mendicant, later they begins to behave like owner. India is soft state so Muslim, Parsi and Christian come here and set here, but these are now a problem for country, Muslim is not agree to accept that we are Indian and Christian is busy in religion change. Nepali, Bangldeshi, Burmi and in coming you will see her Pakistani Hindus.  

suni51 wrote:

I agree that things have been left too far but as of now , I can only see much more problem that India might face by throwing them out. They will not be accepted by Bangladesh , but the terror outfits would welcome them and that would be even more dangerous..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree that things have been left too far but as of now , I can only see much more problem that India might face by throwing them out. They will not be accepted by Bangladesh , but the terror outfits would welcome them and that would be even more dangerous..

This problem is not a minor problem. It is not problem of only Assam, it is problem in whole country. What will be happen in future we don't know, it current problem for where country feed these peoples. Read this article.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/135391/08050155260062/0/map/tabs-1/2018-08-05%2000:00:00/41/15/image/

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

What you says make sense. That outcome has to be considered too but just as Sunil mentioned, the problems of illegal immigrants is affecting the demography of India. The problem is not limited just to West Bengal or Assam but in the entire Northeast regions of India. And in Manipur the cases of illegal immigrants entering from Rohingya were also reported. 

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar

India has always been lax about it's border infiltration even with repeated threat from Pakistan which began soon after Independence. With the formation of Bangladesh at least they should have taken care to seal the borders . We never had any identification as citizens until a decade ago , which is also not thorough. Instead of an election card, aadhar and oan card why not have one single card that caters to everything like it is in other countries. Now with the kind of cirrupc practice s we have , any of the immigrant who has been here for a decade or two can easily have documents to prove, more so when they have an agenda. They will first make sure that they have all the papers. In fact it is the poorer lot that has infiltrated with the hope of a better life , that is less likely to have all the required documents. Unless there is commitment , it will not be easy to weed out the real culprits.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.