THESE DAYS CINEMA IS UPTO REACH OF EVERY HUMAN BEING OF CITIES AS WELL AS VILLAGES AND REMOTE AREAS 

BOLLYWOOD IS GIVING US EXCELLENT MOVIES YEAR BY YEAR ,THIS IS MY CHOICE LIST OF TOP 25 BOLLYWOOD MOVIES OF ALL TIME  WHICH SHOULD BE ON EVERYONE'S LIST,THIS IS A RANDOM LIST

1. BAHUBALI -THE BEGNING AND BAHUBALI - THE CONCLUSION

2. 3 IDIOTS

3. CHAK DE INDIA

4.BAJRANGI BHAIJAN

5.MUNNA BHAI MBBS

6. PK

7. SULTAN

8. AGNEEPATH,(new one)

9.SHOLAY

10.GADAR EK PREM KHATHA

11.KAHO NA PYAR HAI

12.VASTAAV

13.DEVDAS

14.KARAN ARJUN

15.BAAZIGAR

16.RACE 1 AND RACE 2

17.AIRLIFT

18.BROTHERS

19.TOILET EK PREM KATHA

20. PADMAN 

21.DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE 

22.DANGAL

23. JODHA AKBAR

24.PADMAVAT

25.BAJIRAO MASTANI

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You have added mostly from the recent years. There are many from yester years that deserve to be listed out...Kagaz ke phool, DO aankhein barah haath, Seema, Guide, Anand....and many more.

"Sholay" of course will be one of the most popular one across the generation. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

There is mentioned in the article that this is my choice list which I prefer

Of course we all would have our preferred list of movies and mine certainly would not have any of the ones on this list esp films of Salman Khan. The two that I would consider are Sholay and 3 idiots..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

3 idiots is a good entertaining movie but far from being realistic. None of the movies mentioned in the list would find a place in my list mate.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

From above list I like Chak- De India. I like old movies, 60 and 70. Guide, Sahib Biwi or Gulam Pyasa, Mugel-Azam are some films which are I think best one.

Bahubali is a big hit movie but you can not say that is time movie. In future many movies can be hit more then Bahubali .But many movies of past people like untill .of course ShoLey is all time movie .
Arivesh kumar Rathor wrote:
Bahubali is a big hit movie but you can not say that is time movie. In future many movies can be hit more then Bahubali .But many movies of past people like untill .of course ShoLey is all time movie .

Bahubali is a popular movie, in fact extremely popular because of its scintillating sets and use of green screens for most action sequences, but I doubt if it will remain green in the minds of people a couple of years down the line. Sholey was actually a pathbreaker of its times inspite of being a typical masala movie but it was great no doubt on all fronts, even now after so many years!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arunima Singh wrote:

You have added mostly from the recent years. There are many from yester years that deserve to be listed out...Kagaz ke phool, DO aankhein barah haath, Seema, Guide, Anand....and many more.

The movies that you have mentioned are good movies. They had good storylines, good music and even the performance by the actors were good and left long lasting impressions. Another movie that left a long lasting impression in my mind is Khamoshi starring Waheeda Rehman, Rajesh Khanna and Dharmendra in a guest role.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

The movies that you have mentioned are good movies. They had good storylines, good music and even the performance by the actors were good and left long lasting impressions. Another movie that left a long lasting impression in my mind is Khamoshi starring Waheeda Rehman, Rajesh Khanna and Dharmendra in a guest role.

Even some of the movies with Sanjeev Kumar, Amol Palekar were very good movies such as Angoor, Andhi, Bato Bato Mein, Chitchor, etc. THe actors were very good and the music so melodious that I still listen to those songs to lift my mood.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Even some of the movies with Sanjeev Kumar, Amol Palekar were very good movies such as Angoor, Andhi, Bato Bato Mein, Chitchor, etc. THe actors were very good and the music so melodious that I still listen to those songs to lift my mood.

Andhi ,Chitchor , Bato bato main are good ones. Though I am yet to watch Angoor. 

The fact is with the movies of the past, its very difficult to select favourite movies from among them because most of them are good ones and we still enjoy them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.