Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
arjun sai wrote:

I think Bahubali is a overrated movie . I agree that effects are good but storyline is not good. My old bollywood movies like guide, pyasa , mother india are more meaningful and realistic

It might not be as meaningful as the ones that you have mentioned. But I felt that it somehow glorified the Indian culture and History( though it had no connection to History). It showed India in a very rich state. And I felt that it had more chances to go for Oscar and represent a grand side of India. We always send movies that show the ugly side of India...Newton showed the naxalite issue. I feel for a change we should sometimes bank on such grand entertainers which show a royal side of India. 

It is my opinion and one might differ.

But I liked Bahubali for all the reasons...the story line might not be great. But everything else was. I can watch it several times and I have already done it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

If we talk of realty and dark side , I think Gangs Of Wasseypur ( both parts) is one of those fine movies of Indian cinema.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

I think Bahubali is a overrated movie . I agree that effects are good but storyline is not good. My old bollywood movies like guide, pyasa , mother india are more meaningful and realistic

It might not be as meaningful as the ones that you have mentioned. But I felt that it somehow glorified the Indian culture and History( though it had no connection to History). It showed India in a very rich state. And I felt that it had more chances to go for Oscar and represent a grand side of India. We always send movies that show the ugly side of India...Newton showed the naxalite issue. I feel for a change we should sometimes bank on such grand entertainers which show a royal side of India. 

It is my opinion and one might differ.

But I liked Bahubali for all the reasons...the story line might not be great. But everything else was. I can watch it several times and I have already done it.

And that is the reason why bahubali was a huge hit. I liked the part 1 more than the part 2. What about you? 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.