What do you of Bollywood when it comes to movies like Stree, Uri-The Surgical Strike, Badhai Ho vs Thugs of Hindustan, Race 3 etc. Tell me your views.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Concept vs Commercial. The change is people are welcoming concept over commercial. New Heroes are working in movies that make social and patriotic sense rather than core commercial movies. That is a good change.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

We see a few good movies now and then  but that has always been the case. The runaway hits are all out and out commercial entertainers ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Test of Indian movie lover is changed. Now they are liking movies which have better contents than big hero. Badhai Ho is one big hit of 2018.

usha manohar wrote:

We see a few good movies now and then  but that has always been the case. The runaway hits are all out and out commercial entertainers ..

I think recent movies are having a flavour of goodness in them. Movies of Akshay Kumar are always good watch but those of new actors are also very good these days. Movies like Sui Dhaaga, Raazi, URI, Padmaavat, Soorma, Parmanu, Batti Gul Meter Chalu are all good movies. I think in the recent times good movies and concept oriented movies are finding more place in the market and that is due to the Actors choosing of meaningful scripts.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I think recent movies are having a flavour of goodness in them. Movies of Akshay Kumar are always good watch but those of new actors are also very good these days. Movies like Sui Dhaaga, Raazi, URI, Padmaavat, Soorma, Parmanu, Batti Gul Meter Chalu are all good movies. I think in the recent times good movies and concept oriented movies are finding more place in the market and that is due to the Actors choosing of meaningful scripts.

I watched few movie from above list and for some I am waiting to telecast on TV. It good change in bolloywood otherwise it is know for nonsense movies. Last week I watched Paltan but it is not good movie, it disappointing me.

I watched Raazi and another film called Andha dhun on Netflix. It was very well made and a good suspense thriller..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I watched Raazi and another film called Andha dhun on Netflix. It was very well made and a good suspense thriller..

I don't watch Andha dhun but I watched Razii of TV. It is a decent movie. 

I am watching whatever movies are available on Netflix and I am surprised to see that some unheard movies  are really worth watching. I really enjoyed comedy movies of actors I had never heard of. Example... Delhi Mumbai Delhi.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I am watching whatever movies are available on Netflix and I am surprised to see that some unheard movies  are really worth watching. I really enjoyed comedy movies of actors I had never heard of. Example... Delhi Mumbai Delhi.

Other than news on TV, I too prefer watching what is on Netflix esp British series which are really good. I find the setting more realistic , the language and play of words far more pleasing than the American slang. 

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:

Yes, it was a very nice movie. It was a remake made by Satish Rajwade who also made the original movie called Mumbai Pune Mumbai in Marathi.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.