Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If we see the yester years of Indian Cinema I think Govinda was one of the most pure entertainer who could do a movie without a comedian as he can play that role also too well. Paresh Rawal, Om Puri & Amrish Puri are other versatile actors.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

If we see the yester years of Indian Cinema I think Govinda was one of the most pure entertainer who could do a movie without a comedian as he can play that role also too well. Paresh Rawal, Om Puri & Amrish Puri are other versatile actors.

Yes Govinda was a good entertainer and good in comedy. But other stars also not bad in comedy. In old days some hero like Raj Kapoor was a good comedians. Even villain Pran was a good comedian.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Entry of Amitabh Bacchan and Vinod Khanna changed the life of comedians. No movie in Indian cinema was considered worth watching without Mehmood, Johny Walker, Mukri, Agha etc before Amitabh. Now there is nothing like comedy actors but everyone can play all kind of characters. Look at today's actors like Akshay Kumar who is one of the perfect actors with all kind of roles to his credit.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I love those films with Mehmood and Johny walker as comedians ...Rajendranath went a bit overboard at times..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I love those films with Mehmood and Johny walker as comedians ...Rajendranath went a bit overboard at times..

Why name only Rajendra Nath but Jagdeep was  the same. Now What Johnny Liver is doing makes me switch off the TV- Simply intolerable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Why name only Rajendra Nath but Jagdeep was  the same. Now What Johnny Liver is doing makes me switch off the TV- Simply intolerable.

Lol , some if Johny Levers films are genuinely funny although most of them are intolerable. In one of the older films he acts as a hijdah and is caught and sent to prison and his instructions to his sidies is really humorous. Cannot remember what film that was ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I am watching whatever movies are available on Netflix and I am surprised to see that some unheard movies  are really worth watching. I really enjoyed comedy movies of actors I had never heard of. Example... Delhi Mumbai Delhi.

There are many good movies which have not done well commercially but are a good watch. 

Even Amazon Prime has worth series. 

Amazon has provided parallel platform to artists to showcase their talent. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

At present Bollywood have not any good comedians. Hero are doing it. Earlier Asrani was also good comedian.

suni51 wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Entry of Amitabh Bacchan and Vinod Khanna changed the life of comedians. No movie in Indian cinema was considered worth watching without Mehmood, Johny Walker, Mukri, Agha etc before Amitabh. Now there is nothing like comedy actors but everyone can play all kind of characters. Look at today's actors like Akshay Kumar who is one of the perfect actors with all kind of roles to his credit.  

Today comedy is bawdiness, Comedian of old time are natural comedian. Their presence on screen was enough to make up laugh. Uma Devi aka TunTun is one of them. Deven Verma was also natural comedian.

usha manohar wrote:

Rajender was a typed comedian and have one style of acting. some comedian were also typed but they never bored us, Kesto Mukerji one of them who played role of drunk person in most of his movies. But he never bored us.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.