Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here is one of a magpie robin that comes on a cluster fig tree outside my kitchen window.

IMG 2261

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen, usha manohar, Saurav Banerjee, suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I thought i would share this picture clicked by a friend , shows the miracle of nature .. The papaya tree is growing on their compound wall !

64527819 2777226878958108 5617441654047768576 o

Whoa! It really is a miracle, I mean trees grow easily on compound walls like this but the weight of those papyas would be so much and yet it is hanging on there so nicely!

We know about roof gardening, terse gardening, first time I see wall gardening. Some tree grow on wall like pipal and neem, but I see first time tree with fruits on wall.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar wrote:

I thought i would share this picture clicked by a friend , shows the miracle of nature .. The papaya tree is growing on their compound wall !

Wow!! So beautiful and inspiring!! Nature has yet again proved that if any one really wants to survive, it will do so against all odds.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Nature ,animals ,birds and babies are the best clicks because there is no pretence...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Here is one of a magpie robin that comes on a cluster fig tree outside my kitchen window.

IMG 2261

Yes that is a beautiful magpie robin and it seems that it has a bluish-black and white color divide. Or is it pure black-white ? Magpie robins are also found in light blue and white, brown-yellow color divides. You are pretty lucky to have glimpses of this wonderful bird from your kitchen window.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77, Kalyani Nandurkar
Saurav Banerjee wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

IMG 2261

Yes that is a beautiful magpie robin and it seems that it has a bluish-black and white color divide. Or is it pure black-white ? Magpie robins are also found in light blue and white, brown-yellow color divides. You are pretty lucky to have glimpses of this wonderful bird from your kitchen window.

I am actually surpised by the quality of the pic. It is close up and the details are ever so good. The blurring of the non subject is perfect as well!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

usha manohar wrote:

Yes I have seen trees/plants in the boundary walls and some of them even with fruits or flowers ut these are fully grown Papaya which makes all the difference. But I like the grill which is similar to my own backyard wall and I like it. I have couple of pomegranate  trees here.

IMG 20150415 103638 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, usha manohar

@Thank you Saurav and epraneeth! It is the black and white bird, it looks slightly bluish because of the reflect morning light I guess. We have many tiny birds come on that tree to eat a variety of insects that are on the branches, right from bulbuls, fan-tailed flycatchers, Muniyas to occasional copper-headed barbets. I have tried to take photos many times but most of them fly away at the tiniest of the noice.

The picture quality is good because I used Canon SX60 and not mobile., it is a good camera to picture birds as the shutter speed is extremely fast and the resolution is also quite high.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, epraneeth77
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@Thank you Saurav and epraneeth! It is the black and white bird, it looks slightly bluish because of the reflect morning light I guess. We have many tiny birds come on that tree to eat a variety of insects that are on the branches, right from bulbuls, fan-tailed flycatchers, Muniyas to occasional copper-headed barbets. I have tried to take photos many times but most of them fly away at the tiniest of the noice.

The picture quality is good because I used Canon SX60 and not mobile., it is a good camera to picture birds as the shutter speed is extremely fast and the resolution is also quite high.

I have many birds nesting on the Mango trees and other trees in my garden...early mornings are filled with their singsong tweets and it is such a pleasure to wake up, lie in bed and listen to them,  something i would never get fed up of.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have many birds nesting on the Mango trees and other trees in my garden...early mornings are filled with their singsong tweets and it is such a pleasure to wake up, lie in bed and listen to them,  something i would never get fed up of.

South state have enough greenery than North state like Rajasthan. So her birds are rare to watch. Trees are cutting for making roads. I plant a neem tree in front of my house. It will be a beg tree in coming 2-3 years. Than I too watch some birds on it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.