Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Beautiful pictures from everyone ...

I took these pictures when we visited Kudremukh mountains last year. Since it is just 60 kms from here we  go there often ..It is one of my favorite places because it is not all that crowded and we keep discovering new trails and paces within the mountain range

Kudremukh September 2018

Breathtakingly beautiful locations Usha! Are these mountains a part of Western ghats?? that is Sahyadri ranges? Because they are very similar to what we have around Pune and Mumbai.

This is a picture of a valley I took from Warandha Ghat, at the far bottom you can see red roofs of village houses. A little ahead from this spot, we experienced reverse rainfall, meaning the clouds covering the valley were sending water drops up towards the sky due to force of the winds. It was an amazing experience.

20171008 092614

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen, usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I took these pictures when we visited Kudremukh mountains last year. Since it is just 60 kms from here we  go there often ..It is one of my favorite places because it is not all that crowded and we keep discovering new trails and paces within the mountain range

Kudremukh September 2018

Breathtakingly beautiful locations Usha! Are these mountains a part of Western ghats?? that is Sahyadri ranges? Because they are very similar to what we have around Pune and Mumbai.

This is a picture of a valley I took from Warandha Ghat, at the far bottom you can see red roofs of village houses. A little ahead from this spot, we experienced reverse rainfall, meaning the clouds covering the valley were sending water drops up towards the sky due to force of the winds. It was an amazing experience.

20171008 092614

Reverse rainfall? Never heard or experience it. But I came across a video showing water running upstream in some particular place. Nature is full of beautiful but strange experience.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Kudremukh September 2018

South have beautiful locations. I saw some beautiful location of South in movie, Chennai Express.

Yes anil, the western ghats are beautiful with rivers , waterfalls and wild life it makes you forget everything..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Another flower growing in our house. We call it Siris Kusum but I don't know its English name. Can anyone help me identify it?IMG 20190503 172223

I think it is Albizia saman, surprisingly we also call it Shirish in Marathi.

I guess that is a common name for this flower because it is called shirish even in Kannada  , there are different shades of it deep pink and a very light shade of pink 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Kudremukh September 2018

20171008 092614

Beautiful picture Kalyani ...I too have seen this reverse flow if water up in the mountains when there is an imbalance in temperatures.

Kudremukh is in the Sahyadri range and there are many beautiful small towns like theerthahalli, Shimoga, Agumbe and Chikmaglur located in and around. Most of them have coffee plantations and are very scenic . Of late they are filled with tourists during peak seasons and the locals though get revenue feel that if it continues can have a negative impact

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

I took this picture last December in Switzerland while we stopped for a while to take in the breathtaking scenery , while driving on to Jura Mountains..

IMG 20190429 103516

This is really breathtaking !!! Such crystal clear environment. I just love snow-clad mountain tops.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:

My rented house in Canberra spread over 1200 sq meters. I will post its backyard images soon..

IMG 20181105 100422

Watch or use it for free from this link- 

https://o0.nz/i/FlfT

This is so beautiful. Appears warm and cozy. Would surely love to see more images taken from different angles.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Kudremukh September 2018

South have beautiful locations. I saw some beautiful location of South in movie, Chennai Express.

Yes anil, the western ghats are beautiful with rivers , waterfalls and wild life it makes you forget everything..

Once in my student life I visited to South but it was limited upto big cities like Hyderabad, Chennai, Mysore and Mumbai. So I could not watch these locations. I am living in North Rajasthan  and it is dry area. South Rajasthan have some beautiful locations.

Parramatta Ferry Station - Sydney, Australia. Ferry is one of the greatest ways to have a Funday on Sundays for only $2.5 for the entire day (any number of trips by any public transport in city and suburbs). I once traveled to almost 20 destinations by bus, train and ferry on a Sunday for only $2.5 which would cost $128 on other than Sundays.

DSC09331

I have posted this photo here also but in bigger size as Boddunan doesn't allow to post in that size. 

https://o0.nz/i/FpgQ

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen, epraneeth77
suni51 wrote:

Parramatta Ferry Station - Sydney, Australia. Ferry is one of the greatest ways to have a Funday on Sundays for only $2.5 for the entire day (any number of trips by any public transport in city and suburbs). I once traveled to almost 20 destinations by bus, train and ferry on a Sunday for only $2.5 which would cost $128 on other than Sundays.

DSC09331

I have posted this photo here also but in bigger size as Boddunan doesn't allow to post in that size. 

https://o0.nz/i/FpgQ

Very economical!

Wonderful chance for the people there I guess. A great initiative to attract tourists

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.