Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Is the Atmosphere in Australia as pleasant as in the above photo for most of the year?

The Atmosphere is simply surreal the time when you took the above photo. Lovely photo.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: suni51

Weather is different in different parts of Australia. This photo was taken in Canberra in the 1st of week of December 2018 when it is supposed to be the hot weather in the range 40-15 (day-night). In the month of May-June the weather remains in the range of 7 to -7 Day-night). Also you never know when a thunder storm can strike or it rains heavily changing the weather altogether.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I took this picture a few years ago when we had gone to Sakleshpur a small town in the western ghats for a weekend. As we were walking around the resort we were suddenly engulfed y mist and drizzle and the whole experience was magical and unforgettable..

misty road sakleshpur

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:

I took this picture a few years ago when we had gone to Sakleshpur a small town in the western ghats for a weekend. As we were walking around the resort we were suddenly engulfed y mist and drizzle and the whole experience was magical and unforgettable..

misty road sakleshpur

Fog is common is my area in winter. When ever I saw it always one song come in my mind, " Sansar Ki Har Shya Ka Itna Hi Afsana Hai Is Dundh Se aana Hai Is Dundh Main Jana Hai. It is song of Dundh movie.

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

It's really awesome pic.

Be positive
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

misty road sakleshpur

Fog is common is my area in winter. When ever I saw it always one song come in my mind, " Sansar Ki Har Shya Ka Itna Hi Afsana Hai Is Dundh Se aana Hai Is Dundh Main Jana Hai. It is song of Dundh movie.

I have seen that movie Dhundh ,a very well directed suspense thriller..it had a very melodious song by Asha Bhosle ' Uljhan sulje naa ...Jaoon kahan mein " picturised on Zeenat Aman

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

If you ever happen to be in Canberra, don't forget to visit Beijing Garden. It will give you an entirely different atmosphere making you believe that you were in ancient China. 

IMG 20181117 150805 HDR

Again I have uploaded it here in full size https://o0.nz/i/FwCo

It looks so nice more so with the cloud cover. Ancient China is associated with full of mystery though.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

misty road sakleshpur

I have seen that movie Dhundh ,a very well directed suspense thriller..it had a very melodious song by Asha Bhosle ' Uljhan sulje naa ...Jaoon kahan mein " picturised on Zeenat Aman

I also have seen Dhund on TV but I know only about one song of it. When I seen this movie , I can't listen so I don't know about other songs.

Dhund looks like a good movie without a starcast. Story, direction and suspense fill the space of time. It has a very good rating of 7.3. Hope you are talking about 1973 movie only. Hope I will see it soon.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Dhund looks like a good movie without a starcast. Story, direction and suspense fill the space of time. It has a very good rating of 7.3. Hope you are talking about 1973 movie only. Hope I will see it soon.

Yes I am talking about 1973 movie. Actor of this movie is Sanjay Khan, Zeenat Aman, Navin Nishal and Denny.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.